Fan Art: Draco's Digibash Den

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Dracomancer, May 22, 2016.

1. Dracomancer

Dracomancer Well-Known Member

I'm Denis; a graphic designer with over 20 years of professional industry experience as well as an avid G1 and Lego collector. For a fun change of pace from my usual work, I take commission to create photo-realistic images, or "digibashes" as some call them, of Transformers and other toys for fellow fans. Some are for customizers who want to test out potential modifications or color schemes before starting work while others are for those with an awesome idea in their head that they've always wanted to see.

You can PM me here, email me at [email protected] or, better yet, message me on Facebook to chat in real time. Describe what you've got in mind (I don't judge :)  ) and I'll give you a quote. I accept payment through paypal. Check out a sample of my work below. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Vrawr

Vrawr Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Great work from this guy helped me design new mp cassettes and a custom mp-10 . He's 5 for 5 on his work for me and I recommend him .

3. Artosai

Artosai New Member

>I'm the one who requested those Avengers Themed bots.

10 outta 10! This guy is a treat to work with, and as you can see in the shots he pasted it's deeeefinitely worth it. All those years of experience he has means he's the guy for when you want to get a concept piece out before painting a figure up!

4. darthJMZ

darthJMZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This guy does amazing work! He was able to give me the perfect blueprint for a custom and was very serious about the perfection of his work! Thanks again for your help sir.