Dr. Wu - Micromaster Scale Appreciation and Wishlist

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Brosiden31, Jun 16, 2022.

1. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    as anything else...

If still in stock, TFSafari and ShowZ. AliExpress still has a fair amount of stuff that's sold out elsewhere, and of course there's eBay.

You can always check the selling section on here, or check/join your local Transformers Facebook groups and put a message of your "wants".

Pictures would have been handy to see... guess I'll post once I get mine in.

And a follow up for the Constructicons that I mentioned in my earlier post... they arrived last week and while quite large compared, as being construction vehicles that are quite large anyways, I'm fine with how they scale... a bit big of course, but still passable... which I'm hoping that the incoming Dinobots will be similar in "feel" as I always regarded that the Dinobots need to be fairly huge.

But for around 20$, this set is insanely amazing. I ended up ordering the yellow version for the heck of it.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. ICEPnguin

ICEPnguin Constructicon

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Taste the rainbow... just not the ends....
    20240430_170026.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. zeroblue2099

zeroblue2099 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just photo of WST Bumblebee with Dr. Wu Optimus and Beachcomber. Just for a better idea of how big Dr.Wu's Bumblebee is. 1000001523.jpg 1000001493.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. magicube

magicube Legends Scale Collector

News Credits:
    I've been keeping track of all releases so far in the first post of this thread: Dr. Wu Extreme Warfare Master Thread

• Like Like x 1
  5. therealsharky

therealsharky Well-Known Member

These are the only pics I have handy at the moment.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Soundbarricade

Soundbarricade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. teamzoth

teamzoth Un-Chrasimatic

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Hi everyone! I'm usually quiet looking at y'alls awesome pics and thought I'd share a few of my own :D 
    I'm crossing my fingers for Dr Wu to go with classics like Devastator, Jazz...but I'd love to see some odd balls like Topspin, Twintwist, Missfire and Spinister!
    A few head masters would also be totally epic and maybe a sweet God Jinrai in this perfect micromaster scale?
    Honestly, I collect a LOT of different things in life and space for TF's has always been an issue. So I never manage to get a "whole team" from x-film or x-series.
    Dr Wu is finally allowing me to live out this epic dream! I'm going all in on everything they make in this series!

And if I'm allowed to REALLY dream...a gigawatt would be flipping sweeeeeet. PXL_20220302_184023538.jpg PXL_20220308_165938839.jpg
    PXL_20211006_023726468.jpg PXL_20211006_024017288.jpg

• Like Like x 14
  8. teamzoth

teamzoth Un-Chrasimatic

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Just got Ultra Magnus cab today and I'm flipping out on how awesome it is!
    I had already gotten the white truck prime way back, when it was first released and so I picked up the "armor only" set. I honestly didn't think it was going to come with the gun, or a card!? that's fun. But that Axe! what an awesome surprise for my regular optimus!

It's cool how roller works for the Ultra armor cab and can even fit inside it.

Swapping prime bodies does little to nothing because the armor covers quite a bit of the regular body.
    ultra magnus.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  9. Dragolord09

Dragolord09 Active Member

Considering this is a wishlist after all, I hope that they'll get around to doing the actual Micromasters from the G1 line.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    They (Hasbro) did a bunch of them during Siege and Earthrise

Last edited: May 20, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Vanya

Vanya Well-Known Member

Appreciation 1000%
    Wishlist: Every official micromaster.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Visper84

Visper84 Active Member

My wishlist at this point: even more seekers, maybe even a couple of reissues with more wing tampos like the Rainmakers (nearly every other iteration of Acid Storm has some kind of green camo on his wings, while Sun Storm often has a flame deco).
    A Redwing, Nacelle, Eyesore Thundercracker and a clear ghost Starscream would also be rad. None of these should technically be off the table considering G2 Ramjet and Ramjet/Sandstorm were some pretty deep cuts.

There are a few Bumblebee and Cliffjumper repaints that would make some folks happy

Optimus, I still kind of wish was maybe half a centimeter taller to make him stand out from the others a little more. Maybe if they eventually get to a V2, that will be the case. Also needless to say his trailer interior could stand to be fully redone. I assume all this would bump up the cost, but maybe that would be offset a little with all the inevitable repaints. But then this would have to kick off Ultra Magnus V2.

Also, I hope there is a continuance of including Gobot repaints as these get released. I like that Dr Wu is keeping the tradition that companies like NewAge started in Legends, to squeeze every possible repaint out of a mold and then still bring a pleasant remold surprise every now and again, like Magnificus or Bulkhead.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SoundwaveSuperior

SoundwaveSuperior "The Scourge of the Sky" (She/They)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    I really hope we do get more Seekers. I would buy every Seeker repaint imaginable, but bare minimum I really want to see the Rainmakers and the Welcoming Committee finished, since we've currently just got 1-2 of each.

• Like Like x 2
  14. zeroblue2099

News Credits:
    I don't collect a ton of the various Seeker repaints, but I would like a Starscream and Thundercracker in toy colors.

After the fiasco with double Cliffjumper, I would like to say that if Dr. Wu does do a Sharkitcon I'd take as many multiples as he wants to release. I prefer the same deco for each Sharkitcon.

• Like Like x 2
  15. teamzoth

teamzoth Un-Chrasimatic

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    A single sharkticon 2 pack would be perfect! maybe have it come with a couple accessories? this way we can order a few..But knowing them, we'll get one sharkticon with a quintesson(judge) and another shark with a different type of quintesson(the other one from that 86 film).

I want some fembots down the line too. A Slipstream and Cromia would be sweet, then windblade, arcee, Elita-1, Nautica, moonracer, flamewar(prime arcee re-mold after) But honestly, Dr Wu has been all over the place with their releases! who knows what they're gonna do next.

• Like Like x 2
  16. zeroblue2099

News Credits:
    A two pack would be great! I imagine though, like the Seeker mold, Sharkitcons would be paired with another mold with low repaint/remold potential. Someone like Blurr, Chromia, a Kup, Mirage or Windblade.
    And yeah, the line definitely needs a few fembots.

• Like Like x 1
  17. GonadtheBarbarian

GonadtheBarbarian Well-Known Member

What version of Devastator is this?

18. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    Okay I slept on this toyline. I'm not interested in $60-$100 Legends figures. But AFFORDABLE micromaster scale figures I can use with my citybots? Yes please.

Can anybody tell me which of these are impossible to find now, so I can decide whether it's even worth trying to track them down at this point?

Looks like the KO of the DX9 Hulkie

• Like Like x 2
  19. teamzoth

teamzoth Un-Chrasimatic

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    For new seekers, I'm sure we'll get another 2 pack and then 1 odd one out with a different colour scheme for seaspray. They still haven't done a SG starscreem, a ghost starscreem, a maybe even king starscreem with added accessories?

20. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1