DoubleClouder

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Liokaiser, Jan 17, 2006.

1. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

Received the item very quickly, excellent communication. Thanks.

2. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    DoubleClouder bought some vintage G1 Artwork Box Cutouts. Excellent communication, super quick payment, and overall smooth transaction. Thanks again and enjoy! :) 

AAAAA+++++

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Got a G1 Skywarp from him with a custom purple nosecone. Item was very well packed, exactly as described, and arrived quite literally the next day. Awesome seller, buy stuff from him :D 

4. Mkall

Mkall Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I did not have a good experience and felt it necessary to write this.

Short story: lack of communication from the seller lead to a final PM from myself to him asking if I was going to have any updates from him which resulted in a 3-word PM which suggested that he had no real interest in continuing the transaction.

Long story: Having transferred jobs to a better paying job I decided I was going to get two grails for my Beast Wars Collection, Vice Grip and Antagony. After looking around, I found that DoubleClouder had both for cheaper than anywhere else, so I PM'd him. I thought I could try to negotiate, but realised after clicking Send that it was probably a lowball, which I did feel rather embarrased about. He responded saying that prices were non-negotiable so I accepted his terms and a few PMs back and forth lead to the exchange of feedback and my address and the acceptance of his terms (being canadian I was required to pay for Tracking, Insurance and the Paypal fee). To his credit, that took only a couple days before he was satisfied that I indeed had the interest and the money to back it up. He then was going to get a quote for me in "a couple days"

Then I waited. I waited a week with no answer. I'm usually fairly patient, but the exchange rate was the highest it had been in a long while so I dropped him a polite request for an update. He replied that day with an update that USPS didn't meet his needs (apparently they don't track in Canada) so he was going to try UPS. I thought that since I was real close to the Canadian receiving and distribution centre in Vancouver I could risk waiving the tracking. There were other factors such as UPS always charging duty and Canada Post only sometimes charging and others, which I sent back to DC, hoping he'd get me the estimate he had received so I could get the transaction finished. That was March 10.

I waited some more. Then some more. I sent an update request on Mar 22nd which went unanswered, which lead to my final PM this morning and the cancellation of the transaction.

Summary: I don't know what happened in the month of march with DoubleClouder. It is entirely possible that he's been steamrolled by life, work, family and whatever. However I could not know if there were delaying factors because there was no communication at all.

DoubleClouder, my offer is still on the table. You know how to reach me but this will be my last communication with you unless you decide to take me up on it further. If I have somehow insulted you or was perceived as pestering, I apologize. I like to think that a month was more than enough time to get this deal done.

5. soull

soull Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got the original and TM2 Blackarachnia from him and they look like they just came of the factory floor. Great items and great communication. I will definitely buy from DoubleClouder again.

6. Goshjosh95

Goshjosh95 Decepticon

News Credits:
    Got BM cycle drone & mega Megatron from him... both shipped super fast, were in excellent condition (MOSC & MISB), affordably priced, and he was great about answering all of my PMs. Thanks!

7. Dyotropic

Dyotropic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Excellent seller fast shipping. Thanks again.

8. Megablah

Megablah Likes Universe Galvatron but dislikes TR Galvatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Great seller! Items in perfect conditon, packed very well, and arrived very fast.

9. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    super cool dude, quick payment, patient with my lack of time to ship... hope you enjoy Reverb, Gunbarrel and Backtrack!

10. Coinhound

Coinhound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Awesome condition and very expedited shipping. Thanks for completing my Beast Machines collection.

CH

11. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Woohoo!

Shipped the BW figs fast and packed well - would definitely buy from again :)  Thanks!

12. Jason_Canty

Jason_Canty Member

News Credits:
    Botcon Antagony!

Great Seller! Let me make multiple payments. Thanks again!

13. Dinobots Rule

Dinobots Rule Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    great person to deal with. bought a botcon fig and it was shipped super fast. highly reccomended. thanks.

14. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Bought a Fox Kids Tarantulas off him. Awesome transaction. Great price. The item was packed well and arrived in great shape. And it arrived so damn fast. Great service. He's an asset to the site. I'd love to do business again in the future.

15. tide

tide NEON PRIDE

News Credits:
    Seller was a good communicator, sold at a very fair price and got the goods here fast. No complaints, would recommend.

16. Khaotika

Khaotika Fetch The Bolt Cutters

Great buyer, paid fast; bought a TF Jr from me. Would be happy to deal with again!

17. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    bought a couple of scrapmetal drones off him...fast shipping and bomb proof packaging.

will buy from again!

18. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

Bomb proof = Took the words right out of my mouth. I can't say enough about Double D. He went out the way to help me get a Big Black Convoy. Great Communication, Great Price, and Bomb Proof Packaging! Highly Recommended!!!

19. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    DoubleClouder bought a TFcon Stronghold through me. Smooth transaction. Good guy to deal with.

20. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

Bought Blesser from me. Super quick payment. Highly recommended!