DOTM-Range (Deluxe, Scout, Leader, Mechtech, Human Alliance, etc..) inc. Pics!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ThinkTank Customs, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I just want to see more figures from this line. I think limiting us to only seeing Actions figures of essentially Bumblebee and Prime is not a good way to reveal this line, and I'd like to see more- The other Leader, the other Voyagers, and definitely the other Deluxes, as well as the new Human Alliance stuff, even though that Dune Buggy is the bomb-diggity. I'd like to see what other vehicles they can make on that sort of scale too, while remaining HA accurate. And the new larger scale HA stuff, too.

2. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    Ok these "Boxes" seem a bit fishy...why do they say Transformers 3 rather than Transformers: dark of the moon and I dont see ANYWHERE that it states that BB is a LEADER..looks more like a voyager than ever a Leader and even the display looks photoshopped. no new renders at all....hmmmm neat figs though...However, like everyone with this opinion, I think I may be saving ALOT of money this movie. I am hoping they dont screw the TRUE Leaders up especially for the rumored price of $59.99. Im guessing we wont see Shockwave, Megatron, or Leader Optimus with his trailer till March or so.

I dotn think i need anymore BBs being as how I have too many for the past 2 movies in every class size imaginable!! That voyager Optimus Ill pass on, Dune buggie YES FOR SURE!!, Ironhide, meh, im ok with my combined TFTM voyager combo with ROTF Ironhide. Unless the deluxe is moved up to a LEADER or HA Ill leave Ironhide where he is.

I am really hoping for a HA Ratchet that screen accurate cuz you know he will either get a repaint fro his current Voyager mold or get an even better one with new paint apps!! And for the love of christ please include his gun as included with the deluxe!!

Bring on the wants Hasbro!! Trust me the kids will love these as well as the million BB we all need!!;) 

3. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Its the German title for the movie hence the boxes say Transformers 3.

4. C0urtn33ch405

C0urtn33ch405 Banned

News Credits:
    Is it me or does one of them bumblebees have wings? x And are they ha scouts but a little bigger? x Im going to be buying so much stuff from this line x

5. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Leader Bumblebee looks good, hopefully this is a true leader toy at last and not another supreme sized experiment in animatronics.

6. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    yes, stealth human alliancve bumblebee looks really good
    the new "legends" and the new micromaster styled bases= WIN
    voyager optimus, just a slighly bigger deluxe, not too good not too bad
    the new deluxe bumbleblee lacks the gun and the axe but overall he looks good
    the "basic" human alliance buggy =win
    hope we get HA jolt, and sideways(we got barricade so is not impossible)
    leader bumblebee its just unnecessary
    the cyberverse plus optimus looks like a bigger (and better) remold of the legends version

7. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    I'm liking these toys so far, especially that base thing for Legends BB, and the Buggy with a human (either meant to be a real soldier or a holo-avatar)

8. RHALX

RHALX Well-Known Member

This leader bumblebee looks like nothing. All proportions are off and it's less movie accurate than all deluxe figures. I can't understand how it is possible people think it looks good.

9. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I'm not sure about the other stuff, but i'm gona be all over these human alliance scouts (?). Gives me a real M.A.S.K. vibe

10. Shawnbull11189

Shawnbull11189 giant green ogre

looks like i'll be getting TF prime toys instead those all look terrible.

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Ugh a ton of Bumblebee toys again but that's money saved for something else I guess.

Really not liking the huge weapon gimmick so I hope that is only for a few characters and not for every single figure that comes out. They just look like some sort of cheap Dollar Store knock off weapons with their lack of paint applications.

I do like the mini base gimmick though so even if I don't like the robot mode I could see picking up some figures just for that.

12. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Why does Bumblebee's stupid yellow ass get a new mold Leader!? Such a waste. They could've just rereleased Cyber-Ops BB.

Anyways, enough of the rage. I LOVE that little Human Alliance Basic. I'm glad they've decided to expand on the concept.

13. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree. After Battle Ops Bee there literally is no need whatsoever for yet another Bumblebee anywhere near leader scale. It does feel like a really big waste.

I mean I know that he's the character people (i.e. mass consumers and children, not really collectors) identify the movie franchise with. But for real did we need another new mold in that size class of him? I mean I would've have taken literally any other character other than Bee in that size class.

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm definitely disappointed to see Leader Bee, but oh well. Hopefully Megs is one of the other three Leader figures for next year. Though I have to say, this Bee does look pretty good...aside from the hideously gaudy weapon that appears to be violating him in alt-mode......

I wasn't expecting Human Alliance to continue. Should be interesting to see where they go with it from here. Nice to see another Shadow Bee repaint, though I doubt I'll get it. It's nice to see a smaller size-class for the HA gimmick.

Voyager Prime looks absolutely horribly transformed. Though going off of the pictures we've seen of him before this, I definitely won't get him. Although the more I've seen of the new Ironhide, the more I think I'll get him (and probably turn my old one into Soundwave).

What I'm going to assume is Legends class Prime actually looks pretty cool. Sorta looks like a miniaturized version of that voyager Prime w/Jetfire jetpack that Takara was going to release. I don't think I'll get him, but if we get a good Legends Megatron there's a good chance I will.

Legends Bee looks good, though I doubt I'll get him. The version that comes with the transforming vehicle/base/weapon thingy looks interesting. I look forward to where they take that new feature in the future.

The new Deluxe Bee actually looks pretty cool. Misstransformed, but actually pretty good looking. I might finally replace my TF1 Premium Bee. This one's head-sculpt manages to be accurate without being creepy, lol. Will probably wait for a review or two before deciding.

DotM's Activator's appear to be a more advanced version of RotF's Gravitybots. Prime looks pretty cool, though if I get any of them, they'll be for my nephew.

The Bee action figure looks pretty good. I honestly wasn't expecting these to show up a third time. Doubt I'll get any, but I'll wait and see. I really like Megatron's new design, so if they make one of him and it looks good, I'll probably get it.

The display actually looks pretty nice. simple, but nice. Deluxe's on the bottom, then Voyager's above them, then Leader's above them, and Legend's on the top.

All-in-all not bad. Hopefully better pictures of some of these surface in the near future, and I'm really hoping that Meg's is the other first-wave Leader class figure.

Edit: Looking at the picture of Leader Bee again, I'm begining to think it's actually a voyager class figure. It has the same packaging sample picture that the Voyager class Prime picture has. The Legends Bee and Prime have the same packaging sample, so it would make sense that two voyagers would too. Anybody else notice this?

15. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ^It does have Voyager Prime's box, but looking at the display, there is a Bumblebee leader size box.

16. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    Where is BB Leader size box?? Bottom shelf?

17. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

The main reason we're getting so many Bumblebees is simply because that's what everybody that's not a collector wants. And besides, the cash that Hasbro gets from Bumblebee funds our precious Classics. It's like a prostitute donating all of her money to charity.

18. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Battle Ops Bumblebee isn't as limited compared to some leaders as some would like to believe it is.

19. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

In the UK the only store that even sold Large Bumblebee's until recently was Argos.... But at least a Leader class won't be 20.00 more expensive than the equivellent like the current posh / over scaled one is.

I agree it's a disgraceful waste of a slot though - especially if they overproduce it to the same degree as the Human Alliance Bumblebee - and they'll probably repaint the retched thing at some point too.

Am I really being so unreasonable to point out that the Leaderc lass Megatron toys are all rubbish and if they need to make anything again and better it's him - not Bumblebee ?

But then maybe if they actually bothered marketing someone besides Optimsu & Bumblebee year after year - there might be a demand for that. you can barely tell the difference between any Movie merchandise from 2007 & 2009 as all of it has just Bumblebee & Optimus on it 85% of the time and it looks like they will repeat the same mistake again.

It's like Star Wars insisting people only care about Luke Skywalker and nothing else. (which sadly is getting dangerously close to the truth that Star Wars is in some section just about the Skywalker Solo clan).

But if even the title named villan of the second Movie and The Leader of the Decepticons get minimal decent toy love one can't hold much hope for Bonecrusher & Blackout I suppose.

20. Godzilla Ranger

Godzilla Ranger AgentGodzillaRangerPrime

Where are people getting all this "Leader" Bumblebee stuff from?! From the looks of it, it's likely a Voyager, since it has the same box as the Voyager Optimus Prime. O: