DOTM HA Soundwave - looking to trade for MP Soundwave

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by uruseiranma, Jun 12, 2014.

1. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    DOTM HA Soundwave - looking to trade for MP Soundwave, or MA Starscream

I purchased an unopened HA Soundwave at Botcon last year. This is one of the foreign releases with the Asian characters on some of the packaging.

I figure it's a long shot and this will probably disappear into the abyss soon, but I thought I'd see if someone might want to trade a Masterpiece Soundwave for this rare piece. FYI: I have no intentions of preserving MP Soundwave - I intend to take him out like I did my MP Megatron and Takara Unicron figures for display.

So far, I haven't had many takers regarding this request, so I'm going to say, I may also be willing to trade for Masterpiece StarScream (the non-ghost version, or original 'slate blue' version), from the Walmart release some years back. Like my MP Soundwave req above, SS can be loose, as he will just be for displaying purposes.

*IMPORTANT NOTE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: I am only looking to sell/trade within the US. I will not accept offers that require international shipping, or an 'obstacle course' of actions needed to process/send my item.*

I also have an unopened Shattered Glass Galvatron/Thundercracker set from Botcon 2011 that I could throw into the trade mix.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  2. uruseiranma

News Credits:
    *Bump*

3. jabz10

jabz10 Member

I'm looking for a HA Soundwave, I don't have anything you are looking to trade. So instead are you willing to sell it, price?

4. uruseiranma

News Credits:
    *Bump* (and included stipulations after the last 3 offers being all from International parties)

5. uruseiranma

News Credits:
    *To admins - You can close out this thread. Was able to find someone to trade for what I was looking for!*