don't know which forum this should go in but...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jtwhoib, Aug 3, 2010.

1. jtwhoib

jtwhoib Protocol

Ebay:
    I have a question regarding you guys' ordering practices. I'm not going to mention items or business names at this time, but I recently placed an order online for a figure. When the figure arrived a piece was broken and a small but vital part to me was missing. I ended up fixing the broken piece myself but I've tried to get the missing piece shipped for almost over 2 weeks to no avail. I've been told that it would go out over the last couple days but have heard nothing. The method of payment was Paypal, so my question is, I have 45 days to file a complaint. How much longer should I wait? Thanks in advance for the advice!

-JT

2. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it's only been two weeks, give it at least another two weeks, just don't let it go past the 45 days

3. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they seller is at least communicating with you, I'd give them one more week and then, after that week, inform them that they have one more week to resolve the situation or you will file a complaint. That gives them a total of two extra weeks, but lets them know you will take action if the situation is not resolved.

If they aren't communicating, though, give them only one more week and then file a complaint.

4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1.) Your thread title doesn't help much.
    2.) if you aren't sure where something goes, ask a Mod.
    3.) Being PC doesn't help in a situation like this. If BBTS hasn't shipped an order after 2 weeks, you should be concerned. if BBTS hasn't replied to emails, YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED.

we have enough experiences with the major sellers, if you tell us the name, it is okay. Even the best sellers have had "off" orders. Like Reprolabels, for example, has one of the best reputations for great products, but they sometimes require a lengthy (weeks) wait for it to arrive at your door.

the more information we have, the more we can give you.

just consider this: if we mention to you that there's a TF seller that has service so terrible it is criminal, but we don't give a name because we don't want to offend, it doesn't protect you in the future.

welcome to the boards, and i really hope you find some satisfaction from the "Mysterious Seller".

5. jtwhoib

jtwhoib Protocol

Ebay:
    Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it! I will give it a week or so then go from there!

-JT