Don't Fear The Reap-AINT!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Razerwire, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Dunno, a regular marker might run... I've always used metallic silver Sharpies and they're wonderful...

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I am uninterested in the threepaints and fourpaints for two reasons:
    - Financially, they're beyond my grasp. I can't plonk down $20 for a new Alternator EVERY TIME a recolor comes out.
    - Interest. My largest purpose in collecting the Alts is collecting characters I REMEMBER and cared about when I watched the series as a kid. To lots of folks, the line is not "G1 reimagined/revisted." To me, it is, and I'll kitbash/mod/redesign the Alts. until I have what I want.

...but I don't need Ricochet or Rollbar. Nor do I want them. Nor do I have interest in them. Same with the Alternators Decepticons. No thanks.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    it doesn't have to be a Sharpie Brand to be good you know. I have some, but I use just as much, if not MORE often, Elmer brand (the glue company) their paint pens are great, and they have a metallic gold available, I find them at Walmarts and Hobby Lobbys all the time.

Andy