Donating Transformers Toys for Xmas

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by plastic therapy, Dec 9, 2016.

1. plastic therapy

plastic therapy Banned

Every year I donate some Transformers to charity for the toy drive. Not only does it help less privileged kids have a happier Xmas, it also brings them into the comunity as they get older. So this year I actually have a few more Star Wars Black Series to go in the pile, but hey.. it's still good. Last year I donated Superion and some First Order Stormtroopers.

If you can afford it, pick up something cool and feel good knowing some kid wiĺl really love to have it.

Hope everyone is having a great xmas season. Cheers everyone

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Banned

If I see another g2 set at TJ maxx I'm definitely donating.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Large

Large Currently blablabla

News Credits:
    Since 4 years now I spend the christmas eve with someone I know in advance will be alone for Christmas. Hey, I had the chance to have great chrismas year after year and even now to spend the 25th with family. So, knowing people around me might be alone for all this great night, that the least I can do.
    Truth is, except the one when I had my dog, those christmas eve are the best I ever had. Unfortunatly this year I won't be able to do that, so... To give TF toys to charity is actualy a really good idea.
    Will

4. The Smirker

The Smirker I Hate Sam Darnold

I like this idea, I'll do this every year, thanks dude or girl, whatever you are. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  5. 86mcss

86mcss Well-Known Member

thanks for the reminder.

6. ultraman zoffy

ultraman zoffy Out here making whatever whenever

I've got a some CW deluxes that are getting donated along with other NIB figures I have laying around. I always try to get a few good items in to Toys 4 Tots in my area every year. =)

7. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    The last few years, with the business and employment situation being rough, it was tough. My current employer, though, has a program where you can have a few bucks deducted from your paychecks throughout the year. I'd rather drop off some toys but they actually ended up with more this way.

8. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    A local Walmart was loaded with wave 3 TR deluxes. I got a set for myself and a set will go to Toys for Tots

9. VictoryBot93

VictoryBot93 Well-Known Member

Been doing this the past couple years for my local Salvation Army. It's actually how I got into TF, I wanted to play with some of the toys myself! ^^; Looking forward to grabbing a bunch of RID2015 & TR to donate this year.