Does Your Wallet Wander When TFs aren’t in stock

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by gabumon, Apr 25, 2018.

1. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice! Just started a friend on lizardmen and another on chaos. I'll sign up there and check it out. Been getting a lot of good deals on kijiji (Canadian Craigslist)

2. Aussiebot

Aussiebot Well-Known Member

My wallet normally is split between TFs and whores. Takara better hurry up and deliver some new G1 MPs because the girls are getting a hiding at the moment ;) 

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    My TF money usually goes to Lego now. If I could find TF in stores then I would buy more TF. I would say 90% of my TF money just ends up buying Lego. Lego is just easier to find in stores. It's been a long tine since I've gone to a store intending to buy a specific TF and actually been able to find it. Rarely had that problem with Lego. Also with Lego there aren't the QC issues that TF regularly has. I'd rather ask somebody to get me Lego for birthdays and Christmas than TF because it's far less of a risk opening the thing on the day I receive it and finding it's faulty.
    Lego may be costly, but many times now it feels like better value for money than TF. £9 for a Legion Class figure? Pfft.

Other than Lego, I pick up a lot of Blu-rays and DVDs secondhand on the cheap.

Honestly, if TF vanished tomorrow it wouldn't make much difference to my spending life these days. One TF splurge day a month if I'm really lucky to actually encounter something new, although in reality it's even less frequent than that.

4. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hot wheels, disposable playground toys for my 2 yo

• Like Like x 1
  5. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not trying to be a grammar nazi, just wanted to inform you that it "aisle" not "isle".