Does the portrayal of RID Springload disturb you?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Nathanoraptor, Oct 5, 2016.

1. LynKey

LynKey Well-Known Member

About the spirits being real. The next episode is called Worthy, one of his favorit words. Maybe he actualy finds what he is looking for but it turns out those spirits where the combiners from next season lying to him about Doradus and the season ends with a big clif hanger.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

We never saw him or Kickback arrested in Decepticon Island. What if the Combiners are actuality people messing with Springload through com or put something in his head.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    inb4 Springload is the sanest one of them all

4. AirjitzuRonin

Perhaos you never know. He's not stealing shiny things like Filch, Acting like an actor like Overload, randomly rampaging like Terrashock or cutting people's heads off their bodies and cutting his head off and placing his head on the victim's body like Vertebreak.

5. LynKey

LynKey Well-Known Member

I´m not sure if thats relevant but I think Terrashock is claustrophobic.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Goddamn it I want this to happen. :lol 

That is very true.

There's gotta be a reason why we haven't seen those two since.

The show runners would have said something if they were all captured off screen.

7. AirjitzuRonin

Thanks i just believe Springload isn't necessarily insane. Kickback is a coward who probably left fearing things would get bad soon. Springload just wants Doradas. Maybe he got mad Steeljaw never led him there. Vertebreak is more insane. He cut people's heads off cut his head off and put it on the victim's body.

8. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Blue=Sarcasm; Purple=Snarkcasm

Good Lord if Springload inadvertently shows up in "Worthy" with no real foundation and starts some sort of shitstorm that leads into Season 3 then I will be a happy, happy man.

• Like Like x 2
  9. AirjitzuRonin

Yes

• Like Like x 1
  10. MelficeCyrum

MelficeCyrum Well-Known Member

The thing is, every attempt ANYONE makes in ANY episode involving Springload involves him wanting to get to Dorados (Doradas?) and thinking absolutely everyone is out to either steal the treasure from him or get to it before him, and thus he attacks them. It's very, very obvious that you cannot negotiate with him. Also, his body has a corrosive chemical reaction if he touches you. He attacked innocent people before and it's why he was imprisoned. Even if we concede that he might be suffering some mental illness, it doesn't discount the massive number of people he hurt in pursuit of his possibly imaginary city.

A lot of it was also unprovoked attacks too. I would call him obsessed before calling him mentally ill.

11. AirjitzuRonin

I wholeheartedly agree.

12. Nathanoraptor

Nathanoraptor Well-Known Member

Again, I honestly doubt he's even aware of the crimes he has committed. He’s completely blind to the fact that he's on the wrong planet; he clearly believes himself to still be on Cybertron. He’s clearly unable to recognise the two Autobot police officers following him as being any other than equally obsessed treasure hunters; he doesn't give any hints that he remembers that he was arrested or recognise the Autobots symbol as the same as those who arrested him. That's very strange, given most of the Decepticons (e.g. Scowl, Thunderhoof, Clampdown) seem to remember their arrests and the fact that they were incarcerated. That's something that makes him stand out; he clearly doesn't believe (or possibly even doesn't even understand) he committed a crime.

Yes, Springload's clearly a dangerous individual, who should not be allowed to walk (or, in this case, hop) free amongst the general populace. However, the guy does not deserve to be locked up with thugs, mobsters and serial killers. Another poster stated that the Cybertronian council might have decided that trying to give him proper help to him wasn't worth it because he was an ex-Decepticon. That's chilling. I actually wonder if Springload (along with Grimlock) was the first hint that the new Cybertronian council are kind of dodgy...