Does Soundwave Has His Own Agenda?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cop-Tur, May 30, 2009.

1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    You have no idea what the hell is going on, do you?

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    like megatron stomping off in a rage when he finds out that the fallen won't make him a prime, followed by the fallen's head being impaled on a spike by gundam-prime?

3. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

NO. Go read the Defiance 4 issues ROTF Prequel comics. It is explained that Megatron sent Soundwave & almost the entire Decepticon army into the Nemesis in search of the AllSpark across the galaxy.

4. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Accompanied by The Fallen (or his communications pane, whatever). However, when Megatron finds the Nemesis isn't it abandoned? Gotta wonder where Soundwave went.

5. LeoMaximus1983

LeoMaximus1983 Well-Known Member

Soundwave, Megatron's intelligence officer.[106] He transforms into a Cybertronian craft with jet and satellite capabilities.[104] The concept artists also designed an Earth form of a Chevrolet Silverado for him to upgrade into, which Orci stated was dropped.[107] In the 1980s toyline, Soundwave's alternate mode was a micro-cassette player. The filmmakers had tried to work him into the first film twice, and these roles eventually evolved into Blackout and Frenzy. The latter character was particularly thought to be too different from the original.[108][109] Welker voiced Soundwave in the original cartoon.

you do realise that the writers had intended to have soundwave as the hellicopter that we now know as Blackout but did a epic abort as helicopter soundwave had zero resembelance to his G1 persona hence why we got Frenzy as a kinda of distant cousin of Soundwave. Movieverse Soundwave will be very very loyal to Megatron and is in fact his friend acording to sources attached to the project. The fallen will Fall and i wont be suprised if Megs just stands by and let it happen. Behind every dictator is the brain and heart and this is who Soundwave is to Megatron. my few cents

6. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

Well if you remember when Soundwave called SS back to space he told SS there were a lot of Decepticons on statis in the Decepticon ship. About Nemesis crashing on Mars I forgot how that happened.

Guess Soundwave was checking out some other planets then, if he was able to call on so many Decepticon reinforcements to Earth that just shows how so organised & big their troops are.

7. jmldspt

jmldspt Bad guy turned good guy

It is said in the stars that a Decepticon will change to the Autobots side in the end to fight against a common adversary. I think you get the rest... :D 

8. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

Go read the Defiance series.

9. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I remember him ordering Starscream. I would be very interested to know the outcome of their conversation. I can understand why people believe that Soundwave's up to no good. Some of the things he has done are unusual. The "ordering" Starscream to come to him was odd, in my opinion. Orci's somewhat cryptic comment about him "doing his own thing" doesn't help. My thinking is that The Fallen would have communicated with someone while his commlink was on the Nemesis, as Soundwave was in command it would be logical for him to be the one he spoke to. Ultimately I guess we shall see. As it seems increasingly unlikely that we will see Soundwave on the ground in RotF, this is something that definitely needs to be examined in TF3.

10. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

Right you are, mate.