Does anyone else want MMC to create a Not-Defensor now that they have showed their ch

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by micah1199, Sep 30, 2014.

1. micah1199

micah1199 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else want MMC to create a not- Defensor now that they have showed their chops as a company with Feral Rex. I now have all five feral cons and they are masterpiece quality and exactly what i dreamed of as a Predaking as a child. MMC has set the bar "very High" for quality. Defensor was always my second favorite Gestalt after the King. I want MMC to use their quality and skill to create the perfect high quality 3rd party Defensor. Anyone else wish this?

Caveat: I know it will take them at least 2 years to give us a masterpiece level quality not-Defensor and have accepted this.

2. Convotron

Convotron Well-Known Member

To be honest, despite my limited experience with MMC's products at this point, I would pretty much go for anything they make, Defensor or otherwise.

However, seeing as the rollout for a combiner from them and most other companies would be probably 1-2 years or so...I'd prefer MMC focus on single product releases at this point. Get several things out to market such as Seraph Prominium, Commotus, Strika, and the DJD team...before going into combiners again.

3. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Just a guy waiting for the perfect Whirl

News Credits:
    No, I want them to do Piranacon instead.

4. Skrunklemin

Skrunklemin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I prefer that scramble city combiners be as close to uniform in size and aesthetic as possible, so I personally would not want MMC to do Defensor. I think they are better suited to unique combiners, which is why I was hoping they'd do something like Monstructor or Liokaiser instead of the rumored Abominus.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gauntlet101010

Gauntlet101010 Well-Known Member

I'd rather they don't do a combiner if they can't keep a reasonable schedule. I really like my Feral Rex, but the wait was absurd, better suited to single shot releases than a whole set.

6. TheGrognard

TheGrognard Well-Known Member

I'd rather they do a combiner there's not already two competing versions of.

7. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    I'd rather they did Monstructor. Someone needs to do Monstructor.

8. DogFriedRice

DogFriedRice Well-Known Member

MT are already doing a high quality Defensor.

If MMC do a combiner it should be this:

9. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While I would definitely buy it, it doesn't make much sense as TFC, and MakeToys are already making their versions of Defensor. So that would probably be the very last thing they would develop if there was a list.

10. wingheaven7

wingheaven7 Well-Known Member

Yes, I would have to say I am in the monstructor camp. The orignal g1 toys shared many things amongst themselves. Transformations, colored plastics, the pretender gimmick was almost interchangeable depending on which one you put were. It would be right up their ally with mold sharing and similar transformations and such.

But back on topic, I think I would buy anything MMC makes going forward. Every release has been stellar and combine that with EB pricing, quality, customer service and community interaction makes them my favorite 3p ATM.

11. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    Seraph and 5 Fembots, then, they can build a real Cybertron for all I care...

12. TheGrognard

TheGrognard Well-Known Member

I haven't seen MMC do a real world vehicle as an alt mode yet, so I'm a bit leery of them doing anything like that starting with a combiner.

13. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Yes, I want MMC to do every combiner. Their products make all the other companies' products look horrible by comparison.

14. RMStunticon

RMStunticon Dan Kuroto Fan

I don't think this could happen, as all of their figures have been designed to fit with their HOS figures aesthetically, with alt modes that either fit with that era or are Cybertronian.
    And beasts.

15. Artereis

Artereis Well-Known Member

I'd rather MMC stay away from combiners for a while. Everyone is doing combiners. I like that they've decided to work on the fembots and the DJD. It's something no one else is doing. We haven't even heard rumors of an offical DJD, so it's a really nice set of products to work on with their current comic focus. More fembots, more DJD, more Wreckers.

16. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    Yup! Would fit their aesthetic best.

17. Peter Bazooka

Peter Bazooka Monsterbot

Realistic alt-modes don't seem like MMC's forte nor do they seem like they have much interest in them judging from their released figures and future plans so I'd rather they stick with what they're good at and what they like.

18. chip1123

chip1123 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Always a good thing to have more Wreckers - Wreck & Rule!

19. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

yes. or the seasons, or abominus. id like mmc to do all the monster combiners.

20. micah1199

micah1199 Well-Known Member

MMC has proven to me that their standards of quality are the highest for third party that is why I want them to do Defensor.