do you think we will get to see Galvatron and his miniions???

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by tfprime32, Sep 21, 2011.

1. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

I don't mean to sound like a dumbass,but what is a "comma splice"?

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Short answer, Nope, never want to see them in TFP. Been there, done that. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the writers decide to do tho.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I’m all for Airachnid going her own way, doing her own thing, but I hope she’s not a descendent of Unicron. I hated the idea of Unicron having birthed little Cybertronians since it was introduced in Beast Wars—what’s wrong with having a Cybertronian willing to sell his/her soul to the devil? Starscream did for life once before.

The thing I don’t get is how she implies Decepticons share. Now there’s something that makes them sound a little less evil than originally believed. Anyway, that selfish need of hers may be just what could push her over the edge, and aid Unicron, should the chance present itself.

Well, you could be right yourself. I wouldn’t mind either way, as I’m really enjoying this mature Transformers ride. If it could get even more mature, Justice League-mature, I’ll be a really happy camper, though I won’t hold my breath.
    [​IMG]
    Agreed, hopefully have this team on Transformers for many years to come.

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I hope not, I hate Galvatron.

5. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    It is G1 enough for me; a more in depth version that utilizes modern designs, sophisticated story telling, that still has the characters core deeply rooted in Generation One.

Umm how do you know we won’t see Galvatron, do you know something everyone else doesn’t?

As long as he is not a reformatted Megatron I am happy, as I like Galvatron and Megatron as their own independent characters. Not to mention how great would dialogue be between the two of them.

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think we will see Galvatron, but since Unicron is involved... Cyclonus and Scourge could be cool. Specially a Scourge in the Prime style.

7. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Exactly!

Odds are that Galvatron will not be what you hoped for. TF:p rime and Bayformers have high tendencies in fixing things that aren't broken.

I personally can only hope that Hasbro wound one day get their thumbs out their collective asses and put out some Direct 2 Video G1/IDW style animated movies.

But hey, satisfying your CHUGS customers would be asking too much with no word of any Bayformer's sequels in the near future as it were.

8. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Well it's not for me so please excuse me if I'm not one for TF: Prime making one of my favorite TF characters into crews ship or a balloon maker.

9. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

I hope not. That would be moving too fast, but then again after introducing Unicron already in the first season, what's the harm now? lol
    I'd honestly like to see some more characters for each team introduced first. Make the teams the armies they're supposed to be...and not just by using drones. These little BS squads we've been shown so far are getting boring.

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What's with the spoiler tags?

11. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Some people haven't seen the latest episode. Although I don't think it really matters since His name is in several thread titles.

12. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

And what about Megatron taking all the remaining Blood from an already defeated Unicron, to turn himself into a God?

13. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

This has been showing hints of Galvatron from the second episode.
    Notice Megatron is growing increasingly more purple?
    Not to mention insane as vintage Galvatron was.

Unicron will eventually turn Megs into his puppet Galvatron I'm sure. But to make sure this move doesn't upset many TF fans. I bet Megs and Galvatron will eventually become two separate entities.

Either that or the purple glow is the only trait of Galvatron we'll see in this saga.

14. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why would Transformer fans be upset? I have no issue with Megatron being Galvatron; however, I would take issue with them being two completely different characters.

15. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

In the G1 movie, Unicron reformatted Megatron inot Galvatron to serve him, to help him destroy the Matrix of Leadership. But right now, Unicron have no interest of Megatron's service. Unless that changes, I doubt we'll be seeing Galvatron.

If they do let Unicron give Megatron a makeover, I hope his name doesn't change, Megatron sounds much better than Galvatron, at least I think so.

16. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

u know i was thinking that my self. It would b neat to see Megatron become Galvatron like in the '86 movie but i still don't know who the minions will b. Cyclonous will probably b Soundwave.