do you think the movie prime should have the face or the mask or both???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tfprime32, Sep 21, 2011.

1. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    do you think the movie prime should have the face or the mask or both??
    i always wanted the hasbro version to have same feature just like the movie were the battle mask goes up and down/sides. where you can SEE THE FACE!!!! we havent gotten a toy like that yet we only have gotten a battle mask one for leader,deluxe,legends,cybervese,voyager.and we have got one for the WALMART EXLUXIVE FOR DOTM for the voyager class. i just wondering when we would get! and you thoughts! for the HASBRO VERIONS

2. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    I never liked the 'battle mask' idea, but I see why they did it with the movies... and then subsequent new series. It adds a visual emphasis to things getting serious, so when the masks are up, you know shit's about to happen. Best usage of it throughout the three movies imo was in DOTM right after Prime says the "time to find out" line to Megatron before ripping him apart. That was definitely a goosebump moment.

Still, I'll always prefer Prime with -just- a mouth plate.

3. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I always wished the Ultimate Optimus would have a faceplate sliding feature. Either manual or automatic (press a button then open/close). I prefer Optimus without the faceplate, not in TF: Prime though.

4. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    If they wanted to make him look more 'human' by making the face plate retractable, then they shouldn't have made the area it covers so narrow, stylized.

I'm not against a retractable mask, i just don't like how the 'commander head' looks.

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Even the damn Revoltech Prime doesn't have swappable heads for different faces. Arggghhh