Do you think Soundwave has himself stored on a hard drive?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by QLRformer, Feb 7, 2017.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    It's not necessarily wishful thinking, this is Soundwave we're talking about. If Megatron could survive as a head then maybe somewhere Soundwave is waiting to contact other Decepticons and bring them back.

[​IMG]
    This guy managed to survive inside a hard drive for 70 years. And I really doubt he can't have a disc of himself somewhere.

• Like Like x 2
  2. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I'd love to see Soundwave return, to hopefully not be a complete idiot this time however I don't know if I want multiple Decepticons to return in the same way. It kinda seems like cheating... Then again, Kruger and Bay cheated us out of a good Soundwave in DOTM, so maybe the new writers should bring him back that way. It does fit his character.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    Soundwave had lots of potential. He should have fled Chicago and return with Barricade :) 

4. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

I always wondered what happened to Soundwaves body after DOTM, did KSI get a hold of or did it end up in the South Dakota junkyard. Or was it dumped in the sea ?

5. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    if Soundwave were to come back, i would love him to be his Prime version, silent killer type.

Bay had a great idea for Soundwave in ROTF, was expanded on w/ great effectiveness w/ Transformers Prime, then Bay or the writers made him into a cackling midget brute by DOTM who was easily killed (i've always thought Soundwave was the same height as movieverse Megatron or Shockwave, but nope, which leads me to think about Lockdown because even if Lockdown transformed into a Lamborghini, they still managed to make him buff and about as tall as Optimus. same treatment should've been done w/ Soundwave).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I think some may get revived as either headmasters or some kind of inter dimensional plot point where he and starscream and maybe others flee into our universe from another one....finding that it's more hospitable and that they are able to fit in quite fine they decide to stay this has actually happened before in the comics .

7. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well it wouldn't be out of character for him to do so and he has done it in Animated dozens of times so I'm on board with this idea. Not to mention it'd be a great way to have him become SoundBlaster in the movieverse if they wanted to go that route like what Japan did in Headmasters.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It'd be cool but AOE and TLK confirmed to me that they don't give a sh#t bout the Cons.

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    That's a clever idea, I'll support it. :thumb 
    The only concern will be his new look, now that Barricade looks like a Trax.

10. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    Kinda makes sense, I mean the Combaticons had there personalities stored away.

11. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a similar idea about Lockdown. His crew were essentially blanks with his body type, and if he backed himself up his personality and memories could be loaded into one of them and carry on from where he left off. Doesn't look like that's where they'll be going with that though.

12. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How's barricade coming back? Do we even have an idea?

13. bumblebee22

bumblebee22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He was never shown being killed. In the last shot of him in DOTM you see him getting attacked but technically you never see him die.