Do you think it will be a lot of Starscream/Sam(and Bumblebee) rivalry in DOTM?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Thepower911, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

Like the events from the first two movies always had some sort interaction between both characters....which will probably lead up to the third movie having a Starscream vs Sam/Bumblebee rivalry going on (even though it sounds silly) .

Also , I think Starscream will probably have a more larger role in this movie by looking at all these trailers .

What about you guys?

2. Screamer55

Screamer55 Well-Known Member

I respect you my fellow Screamerfan but.......there is no rivalry and the all the scenes of Starcream so far have just been multiple shots of a fight scene between him and Sam.

Its no spoiler that Starscream has been dying in EVERY FREAKING DOTM CLIP ONLINE!
    Seriously, I'm getting tired of Bumblebee's awesome Human-catch-save while Screamer blows up in the background!
    WTF BAY!!!

Sorry about the rant. Seriously, it is sadly not a spoiler...

3. JosephIor

JosephIor kirbytron

Actually,
    Starscream doesn't die there, Sam kills Starscream with a bomb to the head.

4. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

Screamer55, I recall seeing starscream flipping buses over , chasing Sam , throwing Sam ect. ... and all the explosions on top the building lol

5. MikeDiaz

MikeDiaz Well-Known Member

...that's the scene where the
    bomb explodes

Anyways, do I think he'll have a larger roll? Absolutely. And I think they're showing his rivalry with Sam frequently in all these trailers because their fight may be a highlight of the film. The AICN reviewer stated that Sam & NEST vs. Starscream
    was a long, hard fight that concluded with a bigger and louder explosion compared to various other explosions in the film.
    So yeah... can't wait! :D 

6. Sideswipe94

Sideswipe94 Autobot

News Credits:
    I think Bumblebee and Soundwave might have some sort of rivarly. Soundwave should be pissed after what Bee did to Ravage :lol 

7. JosephIor

JosephIor kirbytron

Shit, your right.

8. Screamer55

Yes. All of that stuff is in the same fight sequence. It just all takes place in different places because Human VS Flying Death-bot isn't the usually kind of brawl.

Starscream's death better be big or else...

He also better have some Scream-ish lines instead of that Cybertronian talk that doesn't even sound like him.

9. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Starscream - Sam rivalry? No. Starscream just wants to get rid of that meddling human who already f*cked up their plans in the past 2 movies, thus leading to a fight between the 2. So no real rivalry there, just a taste for revenge. And Bumblebee just wants to protect/save Sam.

10. Starscream217

Starscream217 You will address me as LORD Starscream...

This will be the biggest highlight in the whole movie for all us Screamer fans.
    I agree 100% ^^...
    The fact that the Decepticons have failed in the past 2 movies just goes to show how pissed Starscream looks when he jumps down infront of Sam and Carly. From another TV Spot shown, that quick shot of him flinging Sam about shows that hes gonna pick up a good fight...and i'm not mad about how Sam is taking on him.
    I think this is an excellent choice because you would think being along side the Autobots for years Sam would have the strength to do so...Idk if it's just me but (in the quick scenes of Sam about to stab that thing into Starscream's eye) < that part looks to be in a different place...and when the bomb is set off Starscream is over hanging on a rooftop? perhaps hes gonna chase Sam and Lennox untill it blows up?? I'd love to see that.
    I cannot wait for this sequence!!!!

11. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    From the look of a spot, Starscream is up in Sam's face trying to get him, no doubt taunting him. He probably says something along the lines of, "You're not escaping THIS TIME, fleshling!!!" He's no doubt annoyed that the insect has evaded him for so long and so many times.

Well, for some reason, Starscream let Sam go in the first film when he could've gotten the AllSpark (maybe not because Megatron was nearby?). Then in ROTF Sam evaded three times: once in the Forest Fight, when Prime intercepted Scream and twisted him around; when Starscream fired at Sam's group and Bumblebee; and finally Starscream's search for him in the village with Long Haul and Ravage, and he probably would've gotten Sam if Sideswipe and NEST hadn't opened fire and started the battle.

12. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Yes, good-bye BB.

13. Screamer55

Starscream probably isn't saying anything (sadly). It's probably just going to be like ROTF where Starscream pounds the ground and spits at Sam for no freakin reason.

For what happened in TF1......I think Starscream just didn't notice where Sam went. That or Screamer didn't know Sam was there at all and just wanted to beat the shit out Ironhide and Ratchet. It's also possible that Starscream knew Megatron was coming and didn't want to take a beating for being in the way.

There is definitely some sort of Rivalry between Sam and Screamer. If that was what Bay planned all along, then I think I'm okay with Sam killing Screamer.
    I'm still pissed that the trailer people killed off Screamer...

14. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I'll only be satisfied with the way
    Starscream dies if it's a long and epic battle and both Bots and NEST are sacrificed trying to take him out. I'm not even going to get into how dumb it is for a human to be take him out... he can fly for fuck sakes. If some human jumped on my face, I'd fly a mile into the sky and pluck him off. Sam should not be involved battling any Decepticons. Whatever.

15. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    @Screamer55

Starscream talks a lot in the scene. Like when hes chasing Sam and Carly through an alley and yells "I thought you were working with us, boy!" referring to how Sam was forced to help the decepticons. Not to mention he chuckles evilly when he locates Sam And Carly at a dead end.

Starscream also kills an autobot in this scene. Hes definitely going out with a bang.

16. Starscream217

Starscream217 You will address me as LORD Starscream...

PERFECT! bwahahahaha