Do you regret buying a toy from Hasbro or Takara over the other companies' version?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bass X0, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Not so far. Only toy I got impatient was, when I bought black Skids when a few months later takara finally unveiled the legends version. I love the look of black Skids, but if the legends version came sooner, I would have preferred that one.

2. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Maybe Blurr. But the money I save usually helps tamp down any regret.

3. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    I always try to wait for the Takara version and see which version is better and then buy either Hasbro or Takara version. In some cases I buy both, when I like both versions. I have for example 2 Arcees, 2 Hot Rods, 2 Starscreams and 2 Thundercrackers. (OK, I have more than 2 Hot Rods, but I'm counting Classics molds here *g*)

And then there is the weird case of Hardhead. I like the color of the Titans Return version, but I prefer the head of the Legends version. I bought neither because I have to save some money and neither version really convinced me. But that also saves me shelf space. Which is also good. And he was more of a "nice to have" and not a "must have". Which helps as well to not have any regrets :D