Do you really think the Chicago Battle is the Last Battle?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Roadtrack, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Roadtrack

Roadtrack Well-Known Member

We all know Bay's habit of lying to us. Maybe he is only saying this to steer us away from the truth.

2. chojin998

chojin998 Well-Known Member

Let's hope so, otherwise the movie is going to underperform pretty badly this time.
    Just a bigger scale Mission City like battle in Chicago again as the ending of the movie it's going to be redundant and boring.
    If it's just the first main battle which ends the first part of the movie like the forest battle on Transformers2.. then there is still a chance..

And the Rosie topmodel girl.. she doesn't work on screen. What the heck did Michael Bay think ? How can't he see that she can't be a lead actress...

If there isn't going to be a lot of hidden things that we won't know until the movie gets released .. Transformers3 seems pretty doomed to underperform rather badly.

Better Spielberg got some magic hidden rabbits or this movie either won't work at all or will work just a bit and boxoffice results won't look good to Hasbro.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I'm definitely thinking that the Chicago battle is the last battle in the film, or at least close to being the final battle.

4. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

If they can execute it well.

I haven't been following too heavily, but the least that can happen is a well-done final battle. I would enjoy that.

5. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Bay was a little upset at how short the final battle for ROTF was so don't be surprised if we have something big like the forest scene or Mission City. There's a lot fo destruction in Chicago and without any robots it's hard to imagine just what Bay has planned.

6. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

it probably is the last battle by looking at all the extreme amount of explosions being used the whole time theyve been filming in Chicago. If its not then where ever the final battle is, it should hopefully be more awesome than the "final battles" in the first 2 movies

7. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:
    Yep it's gonna be the Final Battle. From all the scenes i have seen being filmed it def feels like the end of the movie. It looks like it's going to be way more epic then the Mission city Final Battle.

8. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I'm guessing so. Whatever is going on in Chicago, it's big, and it gives off the feeling of being the "grand finale".
    It makes me wonder, though... what's so important in Chicago? In Mission City (or LA), the Allspark was there. In Egypt, there was the Sun Harvester. What's in Chicago?

9. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Vector Sigma

10. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  11. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    well what are the other filming locations... we know of flordia and wisconsion and some others..... i mean unless he plans on doing a CGI space battle or somthing i
    deff can see this being the last battle
    i kind of was hoping it wasnt gonna be the last fight maybe liek mid battle or first one... ehhh cant wit to find out..

12. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:
    That Video was Awesome.

13. JacobPGalvatron

JacobPGalvatron Storm Trooper #1

Oh, no.
    I still want a space battle!
    That can't be the last one!

14. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whats that yellow car in that footage.?

15. jessecuster

jessecuster One Goal!

News Credits:
    From everything I have read in papers here or seen on the news, they are saying that Chicago figures prominently in the ending of TF3.

16. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
  17. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Not by a long shot. If Transformers 3 is going to be the last film, Bay would be smart and make the last battle be in space...with explosions.

18. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

No offense to anyone who lives in Chicago or who loves Chicago but it seems like a rather underwhelming choice for the last big fight of the trilogy.

With filming in Washington DC, Russia, and the stuff NASA has I was kind of hoping the big battle would be some place really iconic. Sure Chicago has some land marks but they are no way as iconic as having say the Washington Monument, Kremlin, or one of the space shuttles in the background.

I've got to agree with the people who are saying at this point that it feels like just a bigger Mission City battle rather than doing something different.

19. Gieferg

Gieferg Well-Known Member

And of course there won't be battle in the rain in the trilogy because in Michael Bay's action sequences sunlight is a must.