Do you have your own continuity?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatronski, Dec 22, 2009.

1. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

I do, and I'm actually thinkingof writing a fan-fic about it. Basically, the main theme is Animated. We have Sari, and Isaac, but I have my fav G1 character Daniel as Sari's somewhat older brother. Then I have The two other G1 people I like, Carly and Spike, but in my continuity they are siblings. And Carly and Daniel have secret crushes on each other. And the Autobots in it are Prime, Bee, Arcee, Sideswipe, Ratchet, Longarm/Shockwave, and Sentinel. The decepticons are Megatron, Starscream, Lazerbeak,mSoundwave, Wasp (as his Bumblebee clone model) Blitzwing, Ravage, and Blackout.

Yes I know. It sounds ******ed to mix the different universes, but I came up with this as I saw the season 3 finale of TFA.

2. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    I had stories for all my transformers as a kid and was quite imaginitive when I played with my toys.

I used gobots as lesser Transformers, who funnily enough got destroyed and epic battles.

I had stories as well for Transformers I didn't have, like Soundwave, who would be spying and had passed on this information etc etc

3. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    I used to when I used to play with toys. After not having the time, the story ended up dying out.

4. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I've made up a few TF universes over the past 27 years. The current one I've made up for a story I'm telling my nephew. In my version, The Nemesis shoots down the Ark over Russia in 1908, and that causes the Tunguska Blast. Tunguska event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia At the moment I have the Nazis recovering some Autobots, learning about the Decepticons, and sending out a message to invite them to Earth to form an alliance, while Optimus, Bumblebee and Prowl reactivate, and are secretly helping the Allies, because Prime sees the Nazis as "Earth's Decepticons".

5. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    I may make my own continuity, but only because I want BB dead. Id' have to come up with a timeline for the Autobot's arrivals.

But my continuity is also gonna be worked into a video game idea I have, which I will not share so I can pitch it to hasbro.

6. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    That's pretty cool!

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I once created an universe on the "Transformers Conpiracy theories" topic, where I pretty much grabbed all major disasters, events and mysteries in the wolrd and connected TFs to it.

I call it "Conspiracy Universe", the universe where Tidal Wave sunk Pearl Harbor and The Bermuda Triangle is Shockwave's experiment cite!

8. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    It's a series based on the Classics styled figures called Transformers: Universe. It basically combines concepts from G1 and the IDW series pre-AHM. I am also toying around with a miniseries based off the Classics Legends class figs called appropriately enough Transformers Legends.

9. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    A little, mostly it's how I now (and will) group my toys for display. Mine go like this:

1. G1->Japanese Post G1->G2->Machine Wars->Classics/Universe/RtS/Robot Masters->BW/2/NEO->BM

2. Alternators/Binaltech->Alternity

3. Movie1->RotF/HftD->DotM

4. Armada->Energon->Cybertron

5. Shattered Glass

6. Prime

7. Animated

8. Misc. (Sports Label, Music Label, etc.)

10. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Thank you.

One of the stories I did had Sky Lynx crashing at Roswell in 1947.

11. Overlord Balder

On the "Conspiracy Universe" [boy, that name sounds cool] Waspinator was the subject of the Roswell Incident [and Area 51 was the place where all 'Cons captured by the USA were held, both dead and alive].

Ironically, there was also a WWII thing going on that universe [Godwin's Law be DAMNED!], all the highranking Nazis were pretenders acting on behalf of their leaders [that guy with a weird moustache that I cannot mention due the rules of the forum was Megatron's pretender, his second-in command was Starscream's, and Menegele was Scalpel's].

On in the "Conpiracy Universe", Wheeljack created The Internet Explorer, Optimus Prime is Microsoft's CEO, Soundwave is Google's CEO and Lord Straxus' is Apple's Ceo.

Boy, the sheer amount of weirdness in that universe surprises me..

12. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    My storyline is based on the G1 toon series and comics with a bit of my own theories added.

13. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    Yeah. I'm writing it. *hinthint*

It's essentially (what I view as, at least) an eclectic mixture of several different continuities (Movie, G1, Animated, mostly).

The War is being fought over the Creation Matrix, which was, at one time, Cybertron's largest source of Energon. The Creation Matrix was the object of The Fallen's desires and a civil war was fought before Prima and the other eleven sealed the Fallen in another dimension and left Cybertron, taking the Creation Matrix with them in order to hide it. The current War began when Megatron, one of Cybertron's best and brightest and the commander of the Cybertronian Defense Forces, tried to seize power in an emergency Senate meeting after he killed Sentinel Prime to take the Matrix of Leadership (which Megatron believes can lead him to the Creation Matrix). Of course, Orion Pax, one of Megatron's best friends, who was told that he would be the next Prime, accepts the Matrix of Leadership from Alpha Trion and becomes Optimus Prime, and the War goes on for a few thousand years before the Autobots set a trap at Iacon in which Megatron is space-bridged to a random location in the universe. Guess where.

14. Slain

Slain Decepticon

Currently having a monthly Transformers RPG game going, but in span off into nothingness. Basically uses IDW's reality as background (made it easier for the players), but took a nosedive into my core RPG universe last session.

The situation would currently be; All Hail Megatron just ended, so the Decepticons are kind of leaderless. Due to player interference; Omega Supreme got to Cybertron when the Autobots were already gone because the players stole a Decepticon ship, and took the Autobots to Earth. Thus they had to deal with Devastator. They eventually ended up nuking the sh*t out of New York. Guess who died? Spike. So the Autobots are not safe on Earth, and the coalition with the humans that would follow will probably not happen (depends on what the players do).

Meanwhile, they all ended up in the Core Universe thanks to some divine intervention, and they have the main story line of a Decepticon scientist who's moving Decepticons from other realities into this one. The biggest problem being seven (!) Megatrons currently on the loose. Although the Megatron from the Prime Continuity has managed to steal and assimilate the spark of G1 Megatron.

Yes, we like power play :p 

15. vmagnum

vmagnum Horrorcon

I would have a continuity out of the Cybertron/Galaxy Force with the inclusion of gestalts and other 'forgotten' G1 technology (pretenders,powermasters,headmasters).

I'll be blabbering more if I'm to elaborate on a continuity to G1: Zone

16. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I can see the cons actually being the Nazis. How did your story turn out?

17. Overlord Balder

More or less like real-world story [Bad Guys going down, Good guys winning], but twists like "The Wreckers invading Italy" and "Berlim being Sieged Omega Supreme", you know, that kind of thing that sounds ripped off from some conspiracy theory [thus, Conpiracy Universe].

18. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    In my universe, Soundwave and Laserbeak were dispatched to Earth to look for the Matrix, and intercept the transmission from the Nazis inviting the Decepticons to Earth. So Soundwave is working with the Nazis, but is actually taking stock of Earth resources so that if the Nazis win (and we all know they won't, gotta keep it somewhat realistic) the Cons will invade and take over. Meanwhile Optimus has found and reactivated Ironhide, Ratchet, Sunstreaker, and Powerglide, and have just formed an alliance with the British. Optimus's first line when first meeting Prime Minister Churchill is "Are you your planet's Prime"?

19. Overlord Balder

That would be cool to see [mainly the Churchill Prime, haha].

But please, tell me that Scalpel was Menegele on your Universe!

20. KNOOM842

KNOOM842 Ultra Con

I have one its a mix of G1 and the G1 comics,and Japan's G1. In it no Transformers were made on earth but some where repaired. The Headmasters and target masters are all robots not humans(only the Autobots powermasters are human) Hotrod,Magus,Kup,Blur,and Arcee all came to earth with the protectobots. Sideways + his mini cons is in it working for Unicron and Unicron has four dragons as his hoursemen and they show up before the movie. I plan on doing this as a stopmotion with season's one,two, 1986movie remake, and season's 3,4. It will have Transformers from almost all toy lines like tital wave, hotshot etc. I have some plots wrote out but no real scrips done still trying to get seasons 1,2,and the movie cast made or bought and bulding sets/playsets for it. ant ideas are welcome.