Do you have your own continuity?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatronski, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TFormerfan

TFormerfan Maximal

I have this thing in my head like how all my transformers get in my house and they all try to escape

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In terms of the toys, I have everything set up as a Multiverse and keep each toyline set up as it's own continuity. However, I have two small groups of characters, the Heralds of Unicron and the Champions of Primus, that are assembled from various universes and travel/battle between them. Currently, the ongoing storyline is that the five members of the Nexus Prime team have split up between five different universes to retrieve the pieces of Prima's sword, with the Heralds attempting to stop them. The main universes involved in this are:

- A/E/C - A universe heavily damaged by the Unicron Singularity, where time and space are both in constant upheaval. Often has continuity errors, including multiple versions of the same character existing simultaneously and minor breakdowns in causality, which the locals are well aware of. A difficult reality to enter or escape from. Home reality to the stellar energy collection linkage panel of the Star Saber and being searched by Skyfall.
    - BW - Set around the beginning of BW Season 3, not quite the "official" BW universe. Has suffered some damage from the time manipulations of Megatron and the Vok, resulting in minor changes, such as characters having different bodies than they had in the main BW timeline (TM Waspinator, Optimus Primal, Megatron) and some characters having cheated death (Terrorsaur). Home to the Star Saber's hilt and being searched by Landquake.
    - Classics - One of the most stable universes and highly resistant to damage. Attempts at altering the history of this reality creates splinter timelines of varying stability or alters parallel realities, but does not affect this reality's history. History is based on a rough combination of War Within, Megatron Origin, the G1 toyline, the Marvel US and UK G1 and G2 comics and some other materials here and there. Home of the first piece of the Star Saber's blade and being searched by Breakaway.
    - Animated - An anomolous timeline where none of the multiversal singularity characters are known to exist. Appears to have been created due to the merging of splinter timelines from the BW, Classics and Movie universes. Follows the continuity of the Animated cartoon faithfully. Home to the second piece of the Star Saber's blade and being searched by Top Spin.
    - Movie - A timeline where Primus and Unicron both played a more active role in the development of the Transformer race, leading to an "arms race" of sorts that resulted in often bizarre (and powerful) Cybertronian evolutions highly divergent from any other universe. Another highly stable universe. A long-term goal of the Heralds of Unicron is to pit this reality against the Classics reality, with the intent to undermine the entire Multiversal stream through a war between the two universes. Home to the most powerful piece of the Star Saber, the control chip, and searched by Heatwave.

3. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

The upcoming Power Core Combiners will be a new sub group in each faction. (the Decepticons steal the bulk of the plans thanks to Mindwipe and Skystalker for recon and Rumble, Frenzy and Anarchy, a renamed Movie Frenzy) Huffer I think will be given a new body after his old one was long since destroyed in the Great War, as well as the rest of the Team Leaders. A similar idea of new bodies is something I thought of for when each G1 character gets a new body, and those who don't are in a Spark holding factulty ( to explain why there aren't any Gestalt teams or why it takes so long for a Classics style figure of say Ironhide to show up)

4. sixpointsinspace

sixpointsinspace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a single continuity that revolves around "alternate universes" for some of the things I buy that don't all go together. Primarily I have a G1 - Beast Wars / Beast Machines universe, a Classics universe (which story-wise deals with most of the same characters as their G1 counterparts with events happening differently. (in my Classics-verse Optimus Prime was killed early on in the war on earth but the Autobots ultimately still rose victorious in the great war. Stories deal mostly with the Decepticons attempting to rebuild their empire after the loss of Megatron/Galvatron and retake Cybertron.)

I have characters that are aware of the multi-verse and have found ways to travel in between the universes to meddle in the affairs of the other verses to gain power or alter events to their liking. (A version of Optimus Prime from a universe where the Autobots were essentially forced into slavery by Megatron (and through manipulation by Cyclonus and Unicron) travels to the classics verse and eventually becomes Nemesis Prime and leads the Classics Decepticons in their war to retake Cybertron in the Classics verse. (The Autobots have leadership of questionable goodness in my Classics verse.)

Tons more detail than this but its a "book back" version of my continuity and universe.

5. Rattrap Primal

In my Universe Megatron and Galvatron are seperate bots, Starscream now tries to use macguffins to overthrow Megatron (one idea I have involves Action Master Primes trailer, which I still have in the house and maybe the Weather Dominator). Sometimes both sides will mention events in the comics (Sunstreaker constantly tries to reassure Red Alert he's not a traitor, citing that he's not that high up on the command chain , etc) and I might, if I ever get the camera to do it, make a web comic and use the Insecticons as the initial Peanut Gallery

6. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Man, ya know, this is something that I've been meaning to do for some time now. I guess it's daunting because I'd want it to be really in-depth.

My first inclination was to treat the '86 movie as a glimpse into a possible dark future, like they did...well, OVERdid with the show Heroes. I wanted to pick up from the end of season 2 in the show and just rewrite the whole thing from there. That would allow me to keep certain characters alive, etc.

Then I watched some of the Japanese stuff, now I'm watching Beast Wars...and...I got lazy. Yet, I want to have an up and running modern continuity for my classics stuff that isn't IDW. Gah....who knows.

7. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

edit

8. Rattrap Primal

My Rumble is blue, and Frenzy is red

9. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I also have a team of Transformers made in a similar way to the Exiles of Marvel. Kind a like a team of Autobots and renegade Decepticons that travel around the multiverse, helping the Autobots in their darkest hours or correcting anomalies in time. They are made of repaints and characters that disapred from the timeline with no explannation (kinda like Dreamwave Armada Thundercrker).

10. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would say to some extent, everyone has their own continuity, even if you don't write stories. It's impossible to not have, since there are like 200 of them

11. Prime9409

Prime9409 Well-Known Member

I have several. current one is called Triparalez.

12. Rattrap Primal

My Wreckers are
    -Springer (Fansproject Warbot Defender)
    -Crosswise
    -Landmine
    -Jolt
    -Vangaurd Hot Shot
    -Evac
    -Stratosphere
    -Sentinel
    -Fangwolf (Cybertron Snarl)

My Mayhem Attack Squad
    -Bludgeon (ROTF)
    -Mindwipe
    -Crazybolt (Cybertron Swindle)
    -Spinister (blue Obsidian)
    -Stormbringer (ROTF Dirge)
    -Skyjack (Cybertron Thundercracker)
    -Space Case (C Skywarp)
    -Hooligan (WM Movie Divebomb)

13. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

It's in development hell because I keep tooling around with the idea, but here are the main Autobots and their human sidekick:

Primal Prime
    Allegiance: Autobot
    Alt-mode: Monster Truck
    Function: Commando

Motto: “One can learn many things from nature.”

Bio: Primal Prime is a veteran of the last Great War. After settling on the Autobot colony of Animatros, he planned to live the rest of his life as a researcher of the numerous organic species found on his new home. However, he was soon assigned to captain the Axalon in a search for new worlds to colonize. Accompanied by a team of misfits, Primal Prime is going to be put to the ultimate test...

Abilities: Primal Prime wields a Nebulite mambele(hook-axe) of his own design. He’s also strong and can endure some pretty heavy hits.

Weaknesses: Primal Prime has a tendency to disobey direct orders from Cybertron command if they conflict with his ideals. He also can be a loose cannon, and has a quick temper. His vehicle mode is also rather slow, and he isn’t that quick in robot mode, either.

STR: 8
    SKL: 8
    SPD: 5
    RNK: 8
    CRG: 10
    FRP: 6
    END: 8
    INT: 7

Lifeline
    Alt-mode: Search-and-rescue vehicle
    Function: Medic

Motto: “Compassion is my greatest strength.”

Bio: Lifeline is the medic of the team, and hails from the planet Paradron. Rather down to earth, his personal belief in protecting life at any cost can sometimes be a burden to Primal. He loathes violence, and will try to remain out of the conflict as long as he can. However, this doesn’t mean he’s weak or a coward. He has a calm demeanor.

Abilities: Lifeline is well-known for his skill in the operating room or patching up soldiers on the battlefield. His main tools, a pair of Spark defibrillators, can also be used in combat as Pulse Knuckles, strong enough to stun Decepticons.

Weaknesses: (From the data-tracks of Primal Prime) “Lifeline doesn’t want to fight anyone or anything. Although this is a noble attitude, it can end up costing more lives on the battlefield if he lets one Decepticon run amok. I hope he realizes that.”

STR: 6
    SKL: 9
    SPD: 4
    RNK: 5
    CRG: 7
    FRP: 4
    END: 7
    INT: 9

Drift
    Alt-mode: Drift racer
    Function: "Ninja"

Motto: “My swords will pierce the Sparks of evil-doers!”

Bio: Drift is a young 'Bot and a huge fanboy of the Cyberninja Corps, modifying his body to make himself look like one of their ranks. Impulsive and hot-headed, Drift often thinks with his motors instead of with his processor. He’s the fastest Autobot on Primal’s team, and uses his speed to his advantage in both modes. He considers himself a femme’s mech, but has had no success in romance.

Abilities: As a cyberninja wannabe, Drift is highly agile and swift. He's... Somewhat skilled in the use of his Cybertanium scalpels as a pair of swords.

Weaknesses: Drift is very impulsive, and nearly always leaps before he looks. He’s also too overconfident, and tends to get in over his head. He’s also not very good at enduring attacks.

STR: 5
    SKL: 6
    SPD: 10
    RNK: 4
    CRG: 8
    FRP: 2
    END: 4
    INT: 6

Ironclad
    Alt-mode: Armored car
    Function: Champion

Motto: “Wisdom is forged through experience.”

Bio: Ironclad is one of the oldest mechs on Cybertron. Before he joined in the Great War, he was simply a construction worker. During his career in the battlefield, he saw many good 'Bots die at the hands of Decepticons. Morose and solemn, Ironside rarely speaks, preferring to speak laconically despite his wisdom.

Abilities: Ironclad is a large, strong Autobot. He has incredibly thick Trythillium armor plating, and has arm-mounted rivet guns.

Weaknesses: Ironclad is slow in either mode, and rather fuel-inefficient.

STR: 10
    SKL: 5
    SPD: 2
    RNK: 6
    FRP: 7
    END: 10
    INT: 7

Spinout

Alt-mode: Scooter
    Function: Communications

Motto: "Um... Clear communications is the key to victory, I guess."
    Bio: The youngest of Primal Prime's team, Spinout is a young 'bot with a big brain. He's not very sure of himself, and tries his hardest to be a good helper. Unfortunately, he's somewhat clumsy and awkward, and very timid. He's also what you'd call a doormat; he won't object when someone takes the credit for a good deed he did, and will accept the blame for anything that goes wrong.

Abilities: Spinout is highly maneuverable in his scooter alt-mode, and is equipped with a Digital Impact Disk.

Weaknesses: Spinout is lightly-plated and very weak, physically. His Digital Impact Disk is also rather weak.

STR: 3
    SKL: 6
    SPD: 5
    RNK: 4
    CRG: 5
    FRP: 4
    END: 3
    INT: 10

Lyra Laplace

Allegiance: Honorary Autobot
    Species: Human?
    Function: Ally

Motto: "I know there are angels watching out over us..."
    Bio: A mysterious teenage girl from Miami, Lyra is the adopted heiress of Laplace Automobiles; despite this, she has a compassionate heart. Sheltered from the outside world all her life, she was the first to befriend the Autobots, and acts as their ambassador to the human populace. She seems to have forged an unlikely bond with the Decepticon Spacewarp...

Abilities: Lyra is an average human, capable of slowly walking after prey for hours in high heat. However, as she lives in a First World country and is rich, she never has used this ability.

Weaknesses: Lyra is incapable of breathing water, and due to her small size compared to a Cybertronian, is very fragile. She also lacks protective plating, and can be heavily damaged by excessive loss of hemoglobin.

STR: 1
    SKL: 7
    SPD: 2
    RNK: 9 (Among humans, being an heiress to a motor company)
    FRP: 0
    END: 1
    INT: 8 (However, due to being so sheltered, she can come off as rather clueless)

Primal's an homage to Optimus Primal (with some of Armada Prime's older age), Lifeline is an homage to First Aid and Powerlinx Red Alert, Drift is a combination of Drift and a spoof of the usual Idiot Hero of the stereotypical shonen manga, Ironclad is Steel from Superman as a TF, Spinout is an homage to Simon from Gurren Lagann and Tron, and Lyra is an expy of Nia.

14. General Magnus

I´m still composing my Wreckers, but I have plans to add Lockdown and Drift to their ranks, tho as new characters, especially Drift.

So far it´s:

Armada Thunderckaker: Air Warrior
    Vehicon Autobot Repaints from RiD: Technobots
    (insert future character here)
    (insert future character here)

Still need to work my remaining team, but in my universe, my Wreckers are made of renegade Decepticons and Autobots.

15. General Magnus

Stupid double post.

16. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I don't post my drawings here, but most unique designs I do are in their own continuity, since they are wildly different from other aesthetics.

17. JacobPGalvatron

JacobPGalvatron Storm Trooper #1

It's some story I made up, with character designs I made up.
    It's just the major points, though:

Orion Pax is an archiver and the archives where he works under Alpha Trion are attacked by Decepticons, trying to destroy and steal Autobot artifacts. Orion escapes with the Matrix and races off, while being chased by a group of Decepticons. He finds Ultra Magnus and his team battling Megatron and his team. Ironhide shoots down Orion's pursuers and gets him to safety. Megatron wounds Magnus to the point where he cannot lead any more.
    They all escape and Magnus uses the Matrix to pick the new leader. Rodimus is dumbfounded when it chooses Orion instead of him, believing that it chose him because he saved it. Magnus leaves and becomes a high council member. Orion leads his new team into another battle and is practically destroyed by Megatron. Megatron calls a retreat when Orion's team rush in on him.
    While retreating, Skyfire flys back to finish off Orion. Starscream, whom is Skyfire's best friend, watches in horror as the Autobots blast him out of the sky. They take his large jet pack, and use it to rebuilt Orion, who takes the name Optimus Prime (of course :)  ). Starscream returns to Skyfire's body and removes his memory chip. It's damaged, but Shockwave is able to rebuild him. However, he is not as Starscream knew him. Skyfire II is cruel and intolerant of Starscream.
    Megatron decides that he will reawake Unicron to wreak havoc on Cybertron. He comes to this conclusion, after learning that one of his own, Dirge, is a fabled Herald of Unicron; his spark contains a piece of Unicron's split soul. The other two Heralds are Bludgeon and Alpha Trion.
    Thundercracker, an old apprentice of Bludgeon's, fights Bludgeon himself in his training facility. He takes his spark, but leaves him a small piece to sustain him, for an unknown reason. Then, the Decepticons raid the archive again, this time for Alpha Trion. They take his spark and Optimus battles Megatron and mortally wounds him. However, Shockwave has created a suit for Megatron, in order to keep him alive. It disables transformation, but boosts power.
    During some mission (I dunno), Skyfire II shows that he is a better commander than Starscream. Starscream loses his title as Aerospace Commander, and then defects from the Decepticons, unwilling to be ordered around by Skyfire II. He joins the Autobots, and renames himself Skywarp.
    Soon, the Decepticons locate Unicron and begin the ritual, on a nearby moon, to recreate his spirit and awaken him. The Decepticons get to the site where it will occur, except for Thundercracker, who is ambushed by Bludgeon. Bludgeon tells him that he is there to stop Thundercracker from partaking in the ritual, as he knows Unicron would destroy him. Bludgeon fights Thundercracker until his spark gives out. With Bludgeon's death, Thundercracker inherits his master's facility. Thundercracker renounces his Decepticon allegiance and flys off to take his master's place.
    The Autobots land on the moon and begin to plan. Hotshot, the young mechanic of their ship, whom is constantly pushed around by his bigger teammates, finally decides to upshow them when they make him continue to work on the ship instead of helping plan their attack. He reaches the Decepticons, and with his lucky wrench, kills Dirge, extinguishing his spark, and sending the piece of Unicron's spirit to find another host. Hotshot is killed, and Skyfire II personally drops his body in front of the Autobot ship.
    Skywarp attacks Skyfire II and destroys him. He decides that he shouldn't have tried to bring back his friend. He disappears during the final battle. The Decepticons rush out at the Autobots, minus Shockwave, who stays in the medical bay. As Megatron and Optimus fight, Shockwave begins to control Megatron through his suit. Megatron forcefully removes his suit and cannot fight anymore. Optimus is about to arrest him, but Megatron escapes and falls over a cliff. He is unable to do anything as Shockwave escapes with the Decepticon ship. Many other Decepticons escape the Autobots as well, while a select few are taken with the Autobots aboard their ship.
    As the Autobots leave, Skywarp decides to destroy Megatron and the other remaining Decepticons on the moon, by momentarily activating Unicron's systems to consume the moon.

It's a little boring when there's no exposition.

18. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Should I?

19. M3Gr1ml0ck

M3Gr1ml0ck Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ours is a continuity that merges The War Within and the -Ation series (see my signature for details). Characters are of course all G1, redesigned in Cybertronian forms (the official ones when available, and made by us when not available). The continuity includes special stories to fix the apparent dis-continuities (for instance, the Gestalts).

20. helboy

helboy New Member

I like a G1 is a sequel to best machines. I working in the G1. This is my first experience in the events. This story is a about the war of the machine in the G1. The another is a team of transformers made in the similar to the Exiles of Marvel.They made of repaints and characters of the timeline with the no explannation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.