Do you have your own continuity?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatronski, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultra Major

Ultra Major New Member

My Transformers universe is a combination of G1 (cartoon and comics), Beast Wars/Machines, live-action movies, Animated, and Prime/Aligned. With G1 as the baseline.

The Ark crew include: Optimus Prime, Prowl, Jazz, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Ironhide, Bluestreak, Hound, Mirage, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Brawn, Gears, Huffer, Windchanger, and Hauler. With the addition of Hot Rod (also called Rodimus Minor), Arcee, Bulkhead, Overload and Roadburner.

Also onboard the ship is Teletraan-1, Aunty, Auto-combatants (for training), and Diagnostic Drones (repairs and often assist Ratchet and Wheeljack). I thought of adding the Autobot drones (from the game War For Cybertron) as redshirts.

The Autobots eventually built the Dinobots (originally regular drones rebuilt by Wheeljack and Ratchet). They also revived Grapple, Hoist, Smokescreen, Skids, and Tracks from the crystalline containment vessels. The Cybertron Seven (Perceptor, Blaster, Beachcomber, Cosmos, Powerglide, Seaspray, and Warpath) arrived on Earth via space bridge.

The Nemesis crew: Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave, Rumble, Frenzy, Lazerbeak (spelled with a "z"), Ravage, Buzzsaw, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Reflector. In addition, Igor (from Dark of the Moon), Slipstream (Starscream’s twin sister), Lugnut, Knockout, Boombot (Movie Frenzy), Barricade and Blackout.

Aboard the Nemesis are the medics from Marvel Comics and the Vehicons from Prime whom I call Eradicons. The Decepticons also have their own onboard computer, a female-voiced counterpart to Teletraan-1 who's very affectionate towards Megatron.

Later additions are the Coneheads and the Constructicons.

While the Autobots and Decepticons are the main focus, the neutral/unaligned Cybertronians will get mentioned too. Most of them fear and hate BOTH Autobot and Decepticons, due to the war damaging their planet and depleting energy.

The planet Cybertron itself was originally an organic planet about the size of Earth. There was once a thriving humanoid civilization until they were wiped out by the Quintessons. Cybertron is now Saturn-sized or at least as big as it appeared in Dark of the Moon. Cybertron is located in the Hadean System, which is the Alpha Centauri system.

The main human character is Samuel James "Spike" Witwicky. He's a combination of G1 Spike, Sam Witwicky from the movies, and Jack Darby. He lives with his family: Sparkplug (dad), Judy (mom), Butch (older brother), Buster (little brother), and Mojo (pet chihuahua).

Sparkplug owns a car repair shop, like in Marvel Comics, and Spike helps him.

Judy is head of a neighborhood watch.

Buster is the only one in the family with blond hair and blue eyes while everyone else have brown hair and eyes. He's similar to Cody Burns from Rescue Bots.

Butch is away in college, and soon joins the military, following in his dad's footsteps. He takes the role of Spike from the G1 IDW comics.

Spike is the only human aware of the Transformers existence. Then Chip Chase, Carly Brooks-Spencer (the new girl), and then the rest of the Witwickys. Though Mojo sees the Autobots and barks at them. Mojo and Ironhide dislike each other, because Mojo "lubricated" on his leg.

Hot Rod is second-in-command of the Ark crew. This will help him develop his character more naturally, and more acceptable of him becoming the next Prime.

Sentinel Prime is still alive. Years ago, after suffering an injury he gave the Matrix of Leadership to Optimus, and Sentinel becomes the Supreme Commander. He has a role similar to Animated Ultra Magnus, only more reasonable.

Optimus has a rival, Zeta Prime, who has the exact personality as Animated Sentinel Prime.

The Autobots and Decepticons hid from the humans for the first couple of years upon being awakened.

My Transformers series also shares the same universe as G.I Joe.

And this is just the first part of my universe.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I tried, too many figs, head exploded. The G1 collection would probably be the hall of fame of Cybs and pose em all up as statues, with souls.

The one thing that used to bug me was Cybertron & earth's timelines. How many dudes had modern earth alt forms. Feels like half of the war is on earth, but I wanted to envision their world.

3. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    yup, it's basically animated meets the movieverse in that it tries a lot of original stuff but also has heavy fanwank in it. it's divided into 4 movies but i'm working on a plot for the fifth

Transformers - while mechanic James 'Sparkplug' Witwicky (Mark Wahlberg) is contacted by a member of an alien race who needs help reviving his fallen leader to help win a war, his son Spike (unknown actor) is pursued by a member of the other side of the war and befriends a young robot named Hot Rod. as the good robot's leader, Optimus Prime, is almost revived by Sparkplug and Wheeljack, the leader of the evil Decepticons, Megatron, attacks and incapacitates Wheeljack and before he can kill Sparkplug, Optimus Prime awakens, transforms and bursts out of the barn, fighting Megatron. meanwhile Decepticons Cyclonus, Demolishor, Starscream, Frenzy and Rumble attack US military bases worldwide looking for information on where to find the key to the war's outcome - the Matrix of Leadership. the Autobots Hot Rod, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet all converge on the barn and fend off Megatron and get the humans to safety, where they introduce themselves. Megatron escapes while the Autobots look for information, which finally leads to them racing against time trying to get to Hoover Dam, which was built around the Matrix. they get there just as the Decepticons attack, and just as Megatron grabs the Matrix, his second-in-command Starscream attacks him and steals the Matrix, and flies to Los Angeles. Megatron and his Decepticons stall the Autobots and flee to Los Angeles, to hunt down Starscream and get the Matrix. the movie ends with the Autobots and Decepticons having a conflict whixh destroys Los Angeles and ends with both sides severely wounded. the Decepticons steal the Matrix and flee to their unknown base of operations, and the Autobots and US military negotiating.

Revenge of the Fallen P1: a prequel which explains the Transformers' first interaction with Earth, how long ago Optimus fled Cybertron with th Matrix to avoid Megatron getting it but jettisoned it so even if he was found the Matrix wouldn't be. years later, a crew of Autobots and Decepticons both looking for the Matrix explosively enter Earth's orbit and smash into the ground in Tunguska, Russia. the impact knocks all the members of both crews into stasis, but all 5 autobots and 5/6 of the decepticons would awake in 1930, and the Decepticons would influence Adolf Hitler and secretly use Germany, Italy and Japan to start a war which would wipe out humanity, allowing the Decepticons to claim Earth wkth no resistance. the Autobots get wind and send out their scout, Powerglide, who js killed by Japan's ally, Bludgeon. after years of warfare between the Allies and the Axis powers and a secret war between the Autobots (Kup, Highbrow, Hardhead, Hound) and the Decepticons (Blitzwing, Bludgeon, Lugnut, Thundercracker, Astrotrain), Decepticon Thundercracker becomes disillusioned with the cause after he befriends a young human girl, and when he witness Lugnut about to kill unarmed humans jn cold blood, strikes Lugnut to protect the humans and Thundercracker becomes a rogue who is on neither side. the conflict ends when Thundercracker and Blitzwing have a battle to the death, with Thundercracker getting the upper hand in the end and striking Blitzwing's spark, but with the last of hos energy, Blitzwing strikes Thundercracker and kills him with his own sword. Thundercracker dies a hero and the Autobots, empowered by the memory of a fallen brother and with the help of US Army pilots, kill the Decepticons except for Bludgeon, who kills the autobots except higbrow. a long feud between the two starts as highbrow knocks out bludgeon before gping into stasis himself. meanwhile in 1984, Optimus Prime awakens, along with the last Decepticon left in stasis in Russia - Shockwave.

Revenge of the Fallen P2: Shockwave has awakened in Russia, and makes an alliance with the humans, and together they achieve nuclear power... which shockwave promptly destroys, ruining the city of Chernobyl and prompting a coverup. meanwhile Optimus Prome has awoken across the world in America, where he scans a truck mode in order to disguise himself when his energy runs lows again, and he falls back into stasis, at least in disguise this time. cut back to the present... yadda yadda... finally Highbrow and Bludgeon are both discovered and Bludgeon reunites with Megatron against his will (ala BW rampage), while Highbrown reluctantly (Bw Depth charge) joins OP's crew (now including Bumblebee, Tracks, Twintwist and Topspin)... some stuff happens and an end credit scene shows the Matrix fading out to reveal the moon

Dark of the Moon: Autobots revive Sentinel Prime, Optimus' predessor who betrays them, you know the story. Swindle, decepticon conman, sells Megatron and Shockwave his awesome plans for decepticon drones who transform into meteorites that detonate on impact - K-class, he calls them. using these and Soundwave's hacking skills, the decepticons invade Washington DC and start transporting Cybertron. the constructicons, led by dirt boss, combine into the towering robot devastator who begins rampaging through the city, destroying everything in his path. all hope is lost as even when the Autobots return, there's still only 10 of them... until the rest of the crew of Sentinel's ship awaken - the legendart Wreckers who dissappeared eons ago and were thought to be myth by most everyone except Twintwist and Topspin. the wreckers, now with the twins in their ranks, take on devastator and the twins die... but with devastator taken care of and the Omega Lock shut down, the Autobots run through the city, killing K-Class decepticons as the higher ranking members flee earth or are killed. Optimus and Megatron have one last showdown which ends with the both of them, sparks shrinking, going through the space bridge as it explodes, flinging them across space to unknown coordinates, as optimus yells out to hot rod that he's the leader now and throws him the Matrix... Hot Rod kills Sentinel and the movie ends after that, the Autobots beaten and bruised but they've barely won

4. Shortwave

Shortwave Autobot fembot

Yup.

5. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have one that is a combination of all the continuities

6. solusprime19

solusprime19 Disney, Dat knee

:lol  I have two bumblebees, and since I don't own it, I call the other Hotshot

7. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Yes. With many cross overs. Especially with Pacific Rim and Black Lagoon......

8. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Well I have some headcanon here and there, but...

9. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine?...If anyone cares to read this:

It's pretty much G1.
    With huge influences for any of the other stuff I liked.

ummm....acree would be Prime acree, all of the micromaster would have rolls (Like Countdown), I love the line of succession for Primes; Optimus, Rodiums, Thunderwing, Ginrai, StarSaber, DaiAtlus.
    Ginrai, Minerva, Galvatron, BW Megatron, BW Rampage would be there own character with a place in the G1 world.
    Alot of the war was fought as robot is disguise.
    I don't know....a million of tiny changes.
    One of my favorite would be to give the Predacons archetypal hunter personality. HeadStrong would be a British big game Savannah hunter, Tantrum would be a headhunter-Texan, Divebomb would be a wise by cruel native-american hunter, Keep with Rampage's love of tv he'd be like Steve Irwin, and Razor Claw would be the silent scary boss would gives off a Predator vibe.

Starscream and Jetfire would be the ones who first discovered Earth long before any war. JetFire would be lost on this mission. But noone really cared, fueling Starscream's hate for the current government. The builder class don't generally believe in leaders, the warrior class need/want someone in command. The lastest Prime is of the builder class and make a useless councill. Megatron raises to power much like IDW or Prime. Make the autobots and Decepticons. When Cybertron runs out of power; No longer about a class war and about invading other worlds for power, both side have alot of defector to the other side(s).
    Wars happen secretly on a bunch of different planets. Earth, nebulon, and on the planet of the battle beast. Which i think would be a good excuss to use/have alot of the monstrous look pretend hidden as.

I could go on >> i really could, but it's late here.

And Fill Tilt would be one of the strong and most unstoppable characters around.

10. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

-My AOE Dinobots: Slag (Slug), Grimlock and Swoop (Strafe) will be new bodies for the originals, (Snarl and Sludge will join if they ever make a Apaatosaurus and a Stegosaur Dinobot), Scorn and Slash are rookies. Grimlock no longer has the speech issue, and the Dinobots are closer to the Comic Characterzations (Them calling Grimlock boss)
    -Murder Bee (Cyberfire): a twisted Bumblebee that has the power of eldritch horrors, similar to I think an Arnval
    -The Owner (me): my avatar.....Robot Chicken Nerd to start, Ultra Belial (unless I get a proper Ultra Man) as my combat form........my avatar may have DOTM Laserbeak as a pet (if you know my Life Rant posts, I lost my bird recently, so Laserbeak may be my therapy)
    -The War may be over, as I just don't feel the need to keep the factions going, so Megatron may be a regular, similar to Out of The Box, but bigger and not having the Pony obsession, instead maybe a love of Risk.....or just abusing Shortround
    -The Wreckers are the crisis response unit with Springer, Kup, Guzzle, Top Spin, Twin Twist, Whirl, Sandstorm, Roadbuster as the line up
    -Shinkis will appear, around the time Murder Bee and Nemesis Prime e make their move (as a peacekeeper squad, pursuing Nemesis and getting stranded)
    -G1 figures and other vintages act as elders
    -Kaigu are a mystery, something as a last resort
    -if by some chance that horses other than Silver, Mach Kick, That (Thirty Thirty?)horse from Brave-star appear, they would be abused along with Wheelie, Waspinator and Nightscream
    -it's Skyfire for the Autobot Scientist/ Air Guardian
    -Leadership is thru election and merits, not divine right / Class (prevents issues that Collectiwar is dealing with)

11. arcee101

arcee101 wrecker

I have one where Optimus sacrificed himself and killed all of the Cons at the same time, now Elita 1 is trying to find all the scattered Bots. I have a thread, the story starts on page 2

12. sawwheeler

sawwheeler Gundam Meister

Is it bad if I don't? I don't have one, I'd rather stick to the ones already made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.