do you feel Animated is ending before it really got started

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Backstop, May 16, 2009.

1. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I'm sure Sari is only there to either restore Arcee to proper functioning status and get the codes or do something to get Omega back online and/or destroy the new Omega Lugnuts. Or all those things. Sari's very plot devicey, certainly in her last couple of appearances.
    Meantime Optimus will be using the Magnus hammer to fight Megatron.

2. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The way I see it, that is not good enough. Its too short and does not provide enough character development for Sari.

There needs to be more, so that not only Sari but all of Optimus crew could be better developed. I want to see Optimus crew grow into truly formidable bots.

They even need to expand more on Cybertronian history and culture. What started the great war, how do the other races react to the Cybertronians etc.

Thats why its such a shame if there is no new season.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Well, indeed. But that's what I see happening. Maybe there'll be some extra big revelation at the end for her, but then there's only so much you can wrap up in a single episode.

4. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i do feel that none of the endings really delivers that giant battle at end feel. furthermore, because of the variety of concepts tfa delivered and the awesome cameos, it seems we don't get enough of any of them

5. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I think that the next season could have been truly epic. They've been gearing up to an all out war we will probably never get. There were more characters every season and I think they would have eventually headed towards a G1 type war. Also it's obvious they were leading to large combiners. The types of things that happened this season like Ratchet vs Shockwave were only the beginning of what they could have done.