Do you bring Transformers to work?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cal, May 10, 2012.

1. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure that's wise. That's the reason I only brought Goldbug with me to the office; I won't lose sleep if he gets stolen. Surely it's risky bringing large toys with you into a classroom....

2. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I have so much flare in my little cube it's funny. As for toys, I have Cyberverse Optimus Prime w/trailer, Ratchet, and Crankcase. RID deluxe Wedge and Grimlock. And for music I have my Convoy Ipod docking bay (that gets a lot of looks from co-workers). On the wall hanging up I have all 8 varient issues of RID and MTMTE, four Transformers posts, and finally a commissioned art piece of my transforming dog, Bloodhound.

3. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    my previous job I noticed there was a pretty lax "Cubicle decoration" policy so I brought it a couple alternators to keep my hands busy, few months later managment wanted a more proffessional look, thats cool. what I found hilarious was the memo to clean desks of "stuffed animals, candy dispensors, overly numerous family photos, toys & Transformers" I found it hilarious that they thought they needed to put TF on there like I wouldn't have thought it applied to me.

Now I've got a great work from home situation and work in the same room My TF are kept in, so I totally bring my TF to work...all of them!

4. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have PCC bombshock sitting in front of me under my monitor. For the life of me I can't remember how or when he got here

5. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

i got a ravage usb that i take to college and play with obviously , and i cant get in trouble for bringing toys to college as its a usb :p 

6. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

I had Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP04) and RID Scourge on the shelf above my desk in college. Had both hilarious and awkward conversations because of them.

All worth it :thumbs2: 

7. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I keep a few of them laying around here..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

I have Reissue Japanese God Ginrai and Overlord on my desk along with an original TRU Prime reissue.

I used to have all my Masterpieces, but I bought a detolf and took them back home.

I have recently been replacing my USA Classics with Henkei, so the USA figures have been coming to work now. Not enough detolf space currently :( 

So my classics are Wheeljack, Tracks, Bluestreak, Jazz, Scrapheap, and Red Alert.

9. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Here are some pics of my cubicle today. I have five different areas where I have TFs on display. I try to group them by scale. For example, I've got a Cyberverse area and a Human Alliance area.
    I also keep same characters separated. For example in one shot you'll see DotM Ratchet, RotF Sideswipe, and RotF Jolt. In the other photo, you'll see different toys of those same characters.

Every day I bring one from home with me to work and then bring a different one home at the end of the day. I recently started keeping track on a list of when I bring them in, so I can bring home whichever one has been here the longest.

I also have a TF calendar. My cube is against a wall, so sometimes I can put some TFs on the edge of my cube up against it...

Attached Files:

10. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    My boss would take it away from me.

11. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I have a revolving stock of Transformers on my desk at work.
    I currently have quite a battle scene with the Prime Cyberverse cast. :) 

12. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    I work in a basement and I move around a lot, so I don't really have a place to put any figures that I bring in. Doesn't keep me from bringing in a Cyberverse figure or two to mess around with.

13. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My boss plays with mine when I'm not there..

14. LATETFFAN

LATETFFAN Well-Known Member

Yup. At current count I have 43 bots and cons on my desk. Ranging from bot shot to cyberverse, prime, generations, hftd, classics, MP Roddy, movieverse and classic devastator (only count as one).