Do the 3 latest tv spots spoil?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Toadalinakong, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Toadalinakong

Toadalinakong Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've read what they show, but I'm just wondering from those who seen them, do they think they show too much? Like will the film will be a lot less impressive seeing these clips beforehand? Just trying to watch out for spoilers and things as we get closer to the film.

2. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    We've seen like 10 minutes out of a 2.5 hour movie. There is a lot more to be seen.

3. OptimusJet

OptimusJet One with the Matrix

News Credits:
    The whole movie is still a mystery to me.. And if that's the case then nope they haven't spoiled much. I think they are doing a great job at the TV Spots.. Plenty of action but you still are questioning what's going to happen in certain scenes.

4. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    its hard to tell if they spoil if we don't know the story yet. The invasion is basically just a shot of optimus saying "who sent you here" and a shot of lockdown looking at the camera mixed in with old scenes. The dinobot one is the same old but with a brief Grimlock transformation scene at the end. The Lockdown one has a lot of new stuff, Lockdown talking idk what you consider spoilish, so ill just say that it focuses on lockdown a lot more than previous ones. we see the snail ships on earth.

5. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Trust me, once you cross that threshold into that theater, you'll forget everything once the movie starts. I saw every single tv spot for DOTM, and the spoilery comic preview of Sentinel's betrayel. But once I was watching the movie, every single thing I read and saw was instantly forgotten.

6. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From what we've seen I'd have to say yes - most the robot scenes have been spoiled including the Dinobots Transforming. I didn't even know about Lockdown working with others who look similar to him until this new TV spot.

Granted we haven't seen a large portion of the film - we've probably only seen about 10 minutes of footage max out of a 150 minute movie - however its revealed enough to kind of spoil most of the scenes.

For example;

- Pretty much all the 'Optimus Capture' scene
    - Most of the Dinobot scenes
    - Etc...

I'm most disappointed about the reveal of the Optimus capture scene - that could have been incredibly dramatic but now that I know its coming and I know how it happens and I've seen Optimus in the final battle it makes it kind of weak as a result. Their wont be as much suspense now.

For anyone able to piece together what we've seen - chances are they will be able to figure out most of what happens in-between.

7. Toadalinakong

Toadalinakong Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Good point. I've watched the first 2 and there wasn't much, I hear the last one has the most, but damn I need to hear Lockdowns voice.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It's starting to feel the comedy films where they put all the best jokes in the marketing. It's unlikely they could afford to do robot action the entire film so I'm sure there will be plenty of boring human bits to pad out the film. So yea save some action for the film instead of over using the action bits now.

9. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    In tf3, I was wondering why the invaders wanted to keep humans alive as slaves.
    Tf4 makes more sense in that the invaders want to erase the humans and other forms of life to make the planet earth suitable for robots to live in.

10. JokerFC

JokerFC Gaelic Hardcase

Ebay:
    Nah they haven't spoiled anything really and Im still really excited about the story in this movie.

However.....I have gleaned from the Spots/Trailers that it may be time up for ol Ratchet......and I hope that isn't the case.

11. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    Hell no, this isn't The Amazing Spiderman 2 and Mr Bay knows what to do! I still want to know;

Where Marky Mark buys Optimus
    where and How Optimus upgrades to the Western Star.
    Where BB upgrades to the 2014 concept Camaro
    Why BB is in the showroom
    Where Lockdown comes from
    What is 'Wolf' and the 'minions'
    Why are the Dinobots where they are.
    How to Autobots get to and find the Dino's
    Where and at what point Hound, Crosshairs and Drift come from and into the movie.
    Where they scan they're alt modes, (like '07??)
    The Galvatron factory battle
    Optimus vs Galvatron
    How the humans control Galvatron and Stinger
    The interaction and introduction of all the new Human actors.
    Optimus full appearance as a Marmon 97
    Where Lockdown comes from
    Who is Lockdown working for and why his boss wants Prime deaded?

12. Marvelmaniac

Marvelmaniac Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This right here!!! and when people say they've seen how a scene play out cause of spotsWell we could have drift in the film do a sentinel to lockdown and scars his face

13. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    I am not sure why Optimus recruited the dinobots to fight the giant ships of Lockdown and his soldiers. I am not really sure why the dinobots would be able to win against the giant ships of Lockdown.