DNA DESIGN DK-25 GEAR MASTER for SS86 Jazz, Kup, Hot Rod & SS-72 Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by williammmw, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    it was $30 when it came out and yes it sold out quick but it did get a restock later that day for a while. Hasbro didn’t overprice it when it was revealed and listed for orders. I don’t care what some jerks put it up for on the aftermarket that doesn’t reflect what the set was when released. We all knew when it was coming out if you didn’t get it when it was announced that’s not on them or their price they had it for. Most people even got the add ons for free because they listed it for $20 instead of 30 initially

I’ve had jazz now over 5 months and he is the SS86 figure I’ve played most with. I’ve transformed him countless times and played with most a lot and I’ve yet to have any issues with his roof or him in general.

I blame user error. people need to stop being so harsh with their toys and breaking them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Beauman

Beauman Banned

I searched for it, but can't find it from any of the Chinese or European sites.
    I'm thinking I'll try to mod the gun that came with MP-10V.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gibdozer

gibdozer Censored

Naw, I'm pretty cautious. I was posting a pick to show that mine didn't have a crack,and someone zoomed in and spotted it. It was invisible to me until then... He is a really fun figure. Post a good pic and let's get more eyes on yours.

4. gibdozer

gibdozer Censored

20210709_203601.jpg
    As you can see the crack starts where they cut the peice from the sprue. I never felt like I had to force mine into position. Now I don't even push it flush for fear I might exacerbate the issue.

20210709_203202.jpg
    Tried to find the old listing, but I can't remember how it was worded. It's a tad big I think for modern voyagers but still usable. The MP10V one looks nicer, but might be a pain to mod being die-cast. I actually use it with my MPs lol.

5. ziltama

ziltama Mods, molds, and casts. Also full of hot gas.

News Credits:
    It appears DNA copied the ZX / MSS Jazz kit. There's some controversy now. Can anyone provide a better translation than Google?

Sina Visitor System

6. HAL237

HAL237 Be provocative, be organized

News Credits:
    I'm surprised DNA didn't attempt to make new forearms for SS86 Kup, with more proportionate hands and rotating wrists.

7. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The Grammar Police must be on strike.

News Credits:
    This kit just dropped into my stash at TCP.

8. ziltama

ziltama Mods, molds, and casts. Also full of hot gas.

News Credits:
    DK-28 turned out pretty bad in-hand. DK-25 is a mixed bag in comparison. The Starscream hands turned out disappointingly bad and reinstalled the stock hands afterward.

Put pics and thoughts here:
    General Upgrade Kits Thread