3D Artwork: DL Blaster Gun

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Treadshot A1, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

A request from Predaking000 for an updated version of Blaster's G1 rifle, suitable for Device Label Blaster. I stayed close to the G1 gun, but threw my own twist on it in certain places. Also, i played a bit with the measurements. From what Predaking000 told me, it needed 30mm behind the handle, and 85mm in front. I kept the 30mm, as it wasn't negotiable due to the figure, but the front is a bit shorter than 85mm, to keep it in proportion.

Also, a neat little touch: the scope actually works! It's hollow so you can actually see from one end through to the other. Obviously it doesn't magnify anything, of course. ;) 

The renders also don't show one thing very well. At the barrel end, the five circles. The are actually pushed INTO the gun, and then rounded. It's like 5 bowls, sorta like 5 futuristic speaker cones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, hope you guys like it, and hope it's up to Predaking000's standards. :) 

(Buy it from Shapeways here) (Available in any Strong and Flexible Material, WSF Polished and all Detail materials)

Attached Files:

2. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    looks fantastic

3. Predaking000

Predaking000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought!

Looks amazing, man. Many thanks! Will definitely post pics when I get them.

4. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    Good work. :thumb  As wrong as it seems, I want to buy a DL Blaster to go with this gun. :crazy:  :lol