Display for Hercules

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Skywarp181, Sep 23, 2011.

1. bboi84

bboi84 Well-Known Member

Seeing the h hanger I'm now not sure if I prefer them or the chain bases and I love the fact that you can get the led lighting kit to have them lit thinking I may need to order a few

2. originaljk

originaljk Technobot

Selling all my bases. $5 each or $100 for all. I have 9 x side, 15 x back. No accessories included but I still have them if you want them. Decided to go a different route with my display. I have the TT version not Kotobukiya.

3. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    Was rearranging and cataloguing my stored items today and thought some of you would find this neat. I've been slowly (relatively) accruing these over the last few years. I think I could fit a person in a display if I put them all together.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are the H-Hangars mentioned above with both yellow and grey arm kits, 10 lighting kits, and a fair few octagonal add-ons. I also have about 38 chain bases already on display. I can't put them all on display yet as I don't have the space to until we move, but rest assured I'll add some pics.

4. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Dayum... that's a lot of stands... :bowdown: 

5. G.I.EDDIE

G.I.EDDIE Purple treads suck!

News Credits:
    You've got a lot of cool stuff I've not seen before...those arm things in particular

6. daimchoc

daimchoc TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  7. supervir2

News Credits:
    Intrigued!

8. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I like that fort layout - t makes them look like an ideal backdrop for all kinds of action figures like say Beast Saga or Microman.

BTW has anyone painted them ? I'd love to see them painted in metallic Purple or Golden Orange.

It seems crazy that the KO merchants have not cottoned on to makehing cheap fakes of these bases - there's got to be a pretty good level of demand from all kinds of collectors for them and it's not like they are easy or cheap if you going to want 3 dozen of them.

9. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    hoarder by any chance? lol i think you need to make a massive diorama and take pics :)  you would be able to make a mini cybertron that takes up a whole room lol

10. PostwarOcean

PostwarOcean Newb

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Dope show.

11. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

I love these things too. I've painted some of mine purple in order to make a make a Space Bridge and a Decepticon base. You can make a Smelting Pool by connecting the floor plates together and leaving a gap in the middle. Use the back sections to lift the facility off the ground and to build the inner walls of the pool. Fill the bottom of the pool with red construction paper.

12. daimchoc

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Pics please. ;) 

13. supervir2

News Credits:
    I won't say I don't have tendencies that direction, but I think I've avoided an ICD-9 diagnosis thus far. Actually started downsizing my transformers collection even more than the previous restrictions I'd put on myself so these may be beyond my needs. We'll just have to see what is left when we get a new place. Currently just have 2 glass display cases which display about half to 3/5 of my stuff

14. Hobbymate

Hobbymate Member

[​IMG]

By simply add lighting on the mechanical base it make your model kits look better.

Thank for viewing.

Edmund

15. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  16. Hobbymate

Hobbymate Member

If you refer to the box picture of the CG box it is possible but you need 37 Set to do that. D refer my facebook. www.facebook.com/myhmshop for different config and set required.

Thanks

Regards
    Edmund
    Hobbymate

17. daimchoc

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Thanks for answering that question. Follow up to that, how much is that going to cost and could we get them shipped to North America? Thanks in advance. ;) 

18. Hobbymate

Hobbymate Member

Each box of base weight around 350g exclude packing material. To ship out a set of 7 to 10 it will estimated 350g x 4 pcs + packing material & box 400g to 500g = 1.8 kg to 2 kg. It will estimated 40 SGD to ship out via fedex for a set of 4 box (TTHL 7 TO 10).

The cheapest shipment will be via Fedex Pak 1st KG will be 30 SGD and there after will be 5 SGD per 500g. As the stock only arrive this sat and i can only estimated each base weight about 200 to 250g.
    For most USA area you will be received your order next business day provided item ship out before cut off time.

Thanks

Edmund

19. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    oh my, so that set you posted comes nowhere near close enough to make the base in that pic. basically from what I understand is for that $60 set you get sets A-E, but to make the base in the picture it takes a combinations of 35 sets (18 D sets). Using a rough estimate of 7 of the $60 sets ($420+ I'm guessing $80 shipping) will give you 35 sets but not in the correct combo to make that base. Why even show that base with the "$60" price under it? Can you make anything good with one of the boxes (sets A-E)? Either way, way too rich for my blood.

TLDR that base will cost $500

20. originaljk

originaljk Technobot

Yeah its only because there is only 1 floor plate that comes with each set and that fort layout has 37 of them. It looks really cool but that's way too much.