Dinosaur in new TV Spot

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimusJet, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Bumble-beePrime

Bumble-beePrime Best Toronto Fighter, not

News Credits:
    The first thing I thought when I saw this part of the trailer was the Great Wall of China.

My initial theory was that those ships or built the wall (their technology could simulate stone? That's kinda ridiculous) ou built something that the chineses covered up with the wall (similar to the pyramid and the sun-harvester). Yeah, this would be a middle finger from Bay to the human history, but wouldn't actually surprise me after all.
    Now seen that there are dinosaurs in this scene just ruined my theory. Not that it's a bad thing.

Maybe Bay just don't care and decided that the Great Wall was built during the dinosaur age by Cybertronians or maybe it isn't even the Great Wall. Maybe it's actually cyberforming, as RedGoblin once said.

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Disappointed the terraforming is occurring in the past... was hoping it would be present day so it would provide more tension.

3. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    maybe in Transformers 6, We learn hitler was actually a pretender and he didn't actually commit suicide, he returned to Cybertron and eventually became Megatron

4. Sidesprey

Sidesprey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I might be stupid but could it be that they killed the dinosaurs and the dinobots must rescue/destroy the cons

5. Driller

Driller Cybertronian wildlife

already found this on another thread, but nice find on your part anyways. i didn't think anyone else saw it

6. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Nice, nice. But can we REALLY say its terraforming? It just looks like fire/lava to me. If it was terraformed it wouldve stayed liked that

7. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

not sure why you would think an alien race would come down and build a wall.

i'd take it as more that they are destroying the earth, the real event that killed off the dinosaurs according to the movie.

8. Finchfan000

Finchfan000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't forget Chernobyl as well

9. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Awwww. Poor thing. I feel so bad for it. It's trying to hide and it's about to be killed. :cry 

10. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

Don't forget about the Mars Rover

11. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also the Tunguska event was Shockwave and his Driller coming to Earth. He and the Driller were frozen in Russia like Megs was in the US. It was between ROTF and DOTM that Megs made his way to Russia, found and freed Shockwave and the Driller and took on his new truck mode that we seen in DOTM.

12. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    But it is staying like that, if you analyze the entire scene carefully, you can see some of the metal fluid hardening.

13. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    Awwww, fuck. I was really really hoping that they wouldn't go that route and actually say that Transformers visited Earth during the Mesozoic. The time scales are just too big, it's ridiculous. One of my favourite things about the movieverse is that they've actually gotten rid of the ridiculousness of a 4 million year old war and made Cybertronian civilisation a much more believable and manageable 25,000 years or so. Now they go back 65 million bloody years. Booooo!

14. AwesomePrime211

AwesomePrime211 #Bionicle2015

Maybe it's a beast wars scenario, as in when they are traveling, they get warped back to the mesozoic era.

15. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    And the Spanish-American War (seen in Sector Seven Comic) and The Death of Bonnie and Clyde (Also seen in the Sector 7 comic) And Nazis using Transformers Tech (also seen in the S7 comic)

16. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    That's my hope. I also hope that when Prime decides 'We need an army!' he doesn't just pull out of his arse that he's known they were there all along, because that would be like 'Well for crying out loud Optimus, why didn't you call on them the last 3 times???'

17. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    cute

18. mrprime95

mrprime95 autobot <3 :)

Grimlock doesn't approve.

19. grindcore138

grindcore138 Handsome like an F-22

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    In the shot just before that you can see a herd of dinosaurs on the valley floor and others running up the side of it, it even looks like the explosions are targeted specifically on them.

I'm starting to wonder if the Quintessons are involved and those ships are actually theirs. What if they created the Allspark? Prehistoric Earth was a planet they selected to cyberform, but something somehow stopped them.
    And the reason all this Cybertronian stuff is drawn to Earth (The Fallen, The Allspark – which was in turn drawn to Earth because of the Sun Harvester, and subsequently Sentinel and Megatron) is because it's creators were here an even longer time ago?
    Or...

The Transformers in the movie universe aren't that old, so could be a fleet of 'Cons from some point after Megatron disappeared try to spacebridge to his/the Allspark's location but somehow end up shunted to the wrong point in time, with the Dinobots in pursuit to stop them, who also get flung through time with them.

Or, I'm almost definitely wrong. Probably this one.