Dinobots in Transformers:Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Jul 23, 2010.

?

Did you want the Dinobots in Transformers:Prime?

Poll closed Nov 2, 2010.
  1. Yes,It being them to what they look like in Movievse.

38 vote(s)
    95.0%
  2. No,Their ALt mode are too lame to see.

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    True but seeing how the show relies more on realistic atmorsphere rather than ones like from TFA it might be more of a challenge.Besides making them just generic looking Autobots would be boring too. But if you make thier robot modes look like in a way Kaiju like say Godzilla You still make them unique without making them generic as well that way!

2. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If it worked for Jurassic Park(having Dinosaurs) then it will work for Prime, which is less realistic than Jurassic Park. And since Prime is also less realistic than real life. Both of which have a more serious tone than Prime.

Also, I'm under the impression that Fall of Cybertron too is of a more serious tone than Prime at times.

Dinosaur alt modes has worked in G1, TFA and Beastwars. I see no reason why it wouldn't work for Prime.

So, just as long as the animation is good, Prime can pull of dinosaur alt modes, imo.

3. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Well TFP IS dark,mature,and serious in it's own right but not on PG-13 levels because there are still children watching it nontheless.It's more on the lines like with Batman TAS if anything. Yeah if they can do the Dinobots correctly in the show that'll be great!

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yeah I'm all for it.

5. longhaulsub

longhaulsub BULL IN THE CHINA SHOP

Really want to see Dinobots. They won't need a vehicle mode since there is a ground bridge they can use. Shame they weren't around to help kick Unicron's troops asses in the last few episodes, that would have been real fun to watch.

I want to see the look on Starscream's face when he first sees one, lol. That is whenever they plan on bringing him back as well.... :rolleyes: 

6. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

How about thinking the other way around. With the Dinobots :rock  lighting up the screen, what will the Decepticons do to level that, in numbers and strength ???

I think only Megatron is capable and strong enough to handle and fight the Dinobots but one against five, come on! It is done before but i think the people involved will bring in more Decepticons.

http://qlqccq.bay.livefilestore.com...1IXfyd1ie2SG9by4Z5mxqI_eNNNXEPQ/megatron7.JPG
    http://7grukq.bay.livefilestore.com...7Vv4-zzN4WC8UFtbzHzceK7ZChlDtaA/megatron4.JPG

You'll think the Constructicons are coming to or another bunch of Decepticons ?

7. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Yeah. I´m sure Jasper´s people will never notice giant robots dinosaurs patrolling their streets. :rolleyes: 

8. deoxys

deoxys Pokémon fan

I don't want to see them. Sorry but their alt-modes make no sense whatsoever.

9. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    It could be cool.

10. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

You don't believe in dinosaurs ? They have existed :D 

11. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Weird That my Thread have some random that I don't like see in.

12. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can't wait to see these guys! They will without a doubt we awesome! It'd be cool if we got all five Dinobots as well, but I'd be happy with three like in Animated. I hope they aren't stupid as well, though I don't want them to be too intelligent either. I'd be very happy if they were just unthinking, Decepticons-ass-kicking machines, who don't fit in with anyone but each other.

If by Kaiju you mean a Tyrannosaurus Rex standing perfectly upright, or a sauropod that can easily hold it's neck above it's shoulders, then no thank you. I'd like to see them take a shot at more realistic looking Dinosaurs when they show up.

As cool as they were, I didn't like the Dinobots Dinosaur modes in Generation one, because they looked so unrealistic. I hope Prime goes the Animated root and makes them accurate to how we know Dinosaurs were, even more so then Animated did even.

13. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I do agree having the Dinobots in TFP will be Very awsome indeed!:thumb  Seeing there's loads of evidence of it happening

Not like a litrael t-reax standing upright but more like a humanoid with reptillian features with a Godzilla like head,claws adn a tail to boot! More like this picture I've drawn around july this year below this post. I figured if their robot modes look more like robotic reptillian humanoids with normal vehicle mods it'll help make still stand out from the rest of the bots.

Attached Files:

14. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah...no thanks. I'd much prefer a more traditional aesthetic take on the Dinobots, if with more realistic dino modes. Basically, I want the IDW Dinobots.

15. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That looks more like a Sonic the Hedgehog character than a Transformers character.

16. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Also this

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Well I thought it might be cool if the Dinobots took a different derection in thier appearence and personalty like so many characters did in TFP! I mean they might not appear like that so I might be wrong!!! Besides if they go for a more triditional route I'd rather have them look like what they appeared in FOC because they look like they can fit in the in the show with ease!

18. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope their robot modes look a bit like the way Dinosaurs are portrayed in Jurassic Park. Maybe they can also take a few pages out of the 'Zoids' franchise in their depiction.

They might also take design cues from Fall of Cybertron considering that it is TF Prime's prequel.

19. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I won't be surprised if the Dinobots will take design aspects from Fall of Cybertron at all! I mean FOC does have Optimus and Megaton having design cues from TFP while Cliffjumper basiclly has his TFP head! So it DOES make sense if FOC IS a TFP prequel of some sort!

20. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:

Why did this zombie thread come back to life??? The Poll is closed.

Not a Dinobots fan..so no.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011