Did the DX9 Dinobot reissue ever actually happen?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by RKillian, Mar 23, 2020.

1. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Back when the Dinobot box set went up for preorder, so did individual listings at some shops. Did anyone that preordered the singles ever actually receive them?

2. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know it isn't what you asked, but I can confirm I did get the box set version of the reissue.

3. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they were never offered as singles from DX9 only as a box set. if a retailer was going to break them up that is on them. but dx9 only shipped the g1 version and the murdered out set.

4. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Yeah, I also bought the box set but I ordered the Slag reissue separately as well. There has been talk of DX9 basically going under so it's probably not going to happen now.

Are you talking just the reissue here? Because they _were_ original sold separately.

5. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah...i was talking about the reissues and i have never seen them being sold as singles like the original release.

if they ever were that is cool. but i have never seen them anywhere.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  6. TheRebirth

TheRebirth Well-Known Member

Sorry, there was no Slag reissue - the only reissue from DX9 was the box set. If a retailer listed a preorder on an individual dinobot, that was misinformation - it's not, and never was coming. DX9 is fine, although they're not doing legends for the forseeable future, and their legends designers are releasing toys under New Age now.

You may be able to find an individual Slag though - I ran across a single Grimlock not too long ago. But any you find are from the first batch.

• Like Like x 1