did the dcau ever explore THE CRISES storyline?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Jun 2, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the reason i ask that question is because earlier today while doing a search on google i found this reference to it when it comes to the 2 part jlu second season storyline the once and future thing

Justice League Unlimited: The Once and Future Thing: Time, Warped (2) - TV.com

this is what i found on the matter
    Allusions
    The Hand of Destiny

The hand seen at the beginning of time is the Hand of Destiny. In the comics this hand was seen by those who tried to look back to the creation of the multiverse. In the comic series Crisis on Infinite Earths, it was revealed to be the Anti-Monitor's hand as he tried to remake the universe. Other references to the Crisis include the white mass of energy that comes from the sky and erases everything it touches, and the confused colonial soldiers and mammoths that appear in The Colosseum. All of these appeared in the Crisis.

that wouldn't by any chance be the one brainiac 5 spoke of throughout both seasons of LOSH would it?

2. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Actually, it is the hand of Krona in the experiment and it accidently creates the Anti-Monitor/anti-matter universe and the multiverse.

Though a Crisis is never referenced in the DCUA to my knowledge.

3. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

I think a Crisis animated movie would be awesome, but there's no way they could squeeze it all into 80 minutes.

4. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

I think it was in the commentary for the Justice lords episode that at the very least, The explanation the Justice Lords give the league was inspired by Crisis