Did Everyone Know...?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Witwicky Camaro, Mar 15, 2008.

1. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    X3 was very disappointing, now Im sad

2. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    Because they didn't want to get mortally crucified by the Fanboys and their protests (though I doubt it)? Who knows. And fact that we may never get a decent Sequel to the first Film (which actually "kinda" spread around the character screentime, despite the focus being on Wolverine "and" Rogue), that allows equal character development for all the X-Men on screen like they do in the comic books when its not a "character story".

All we have, are constant "what if" conversations, (hope for an X4... Though I doubt it'll come to pass, and be directed Bryan Singer as well....), [angry] rants, and Fanfiction (if your into that kinda thing) better than X3....

The Last Stand, one the main reasons I avoid watching X2: X-Men United. That and the ending of the film... :rip 

I know, they totally wronged Scott Summers on every level and just when you think he's gonna be the focal character of X3 [with the invovlement of the "Dark Phoenix" and all], he up and dies (I could kick James Marsden, and all those other circumstances that occured to his not being in the film... and totally under used, again...)

And then Storm being shoved aside in the Last Stand and not acting like the Leader the Professor implied she was capable of being, was really annoying. (Don't get me started on the Wolverine/Phoenix debacale.) :thumbdown 

The only redeeming point of X3, was probably John "Bourne" Powell's score and his theme, which is a lot more likeable than Ottman's X2-Theme, but both use the theme far too much. Michael Kamen's is the best.... or at least just my personal favorite.

3. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

i agree wholeheartedly her power sucked and her character was way to gullible and thats why her brother died and its all her fault

4. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Pretending that Callisto never existed.

But yeah, X3 was just meh (at least IMO).

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    X3 is on my list of movies that never existed, along with Spider-man 3, and Rocky V. NEVER HAPPENED.

6. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

News Credits:
    Guns. It's a battle, remember?

7. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    What, no superpowers? :D 

8. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    Thread Necromancy!

I found this on some James Marsden Appreciation Thread (was looking for a Cyclops thread, though).
    Tired now (good morning/night; 3:02am)

:rip 

9. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    cyclops is a dick.

plus hes got one eye.

10. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:

LOLZORZ

KA made a funny

xDDDDDDD

11. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Eh, with the way they did it, everyone who 'died' in X-3 could easily come back at any time.

Also, not a fan of the chick at all, though the character she played was certainly not 'Callisto'.

12. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I think everyone's complaints about X3 are pretty much valid. However, I still enjoyed the movie. Not the best of the three, but still good fun.

I don't really care about Cyclops though. Yeah, it kinda sucks he was so under-used in the flicks, but that's because his character (IMO) is kinda two dimensional. Those dimensions being his devotion to Xavier's cause, and his love of Jean. That's it. I'm not really sure they could do much more with him.

And I will never ever understand the hatred of Heroes season 2. It's even more confusing than the dub/sub Anime debate.

13. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    I have you been to the Official HEROES Discussion page? I think there are a lot of explations there.

14. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Well they never said her name more than once if it was said at all. So that's not surprising. But she's the leader of the leather bound mutants that moved into Nightcrawler's church. The were the Omegas (as Moorlocks was too copyrighted). Those four that went with the Brotherhood were Callisto, Arclight, Kid Omega, and Psylocke (whom I believe had no dialouge and wasn't named either).