Did Beast Wars Ever Get Flak For Evolution?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Lovecraft, May 17, 2020.

1. Liege Nemesis

Liege Nemesis Snarks about old cartoons

Half the Predacons don't actually exist. They were just put there by Primus to test us.

• Like Like x 3
  2. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    no, infact it was a much better age we didnt have some BS going on, we could just like things and leave everyone else alone, now days if you like something you better hide it or someone will attack you for liking it.

3. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

I was born from a fundamentalist family who enrolled me into a private fundamentalist school in the 90's and I can tell you we did have that BS. Wasn't allowed to bring up Pokemon at all at school or watch Harry Potter at all. But none of them cared about Transformers or Beast Wars at all and most of them are more open minded these days anyways.

4. Alph

Alph Well-Known Member

I grew up with fundamentalist parents, but luckily BW was low key enough that my parents never heard anything about it through the grapevine (unlike Pokemon and Harry Potter, which were so popular that every fundamentalist parent knew about them).

However, I remember that I did lie to my parents at one point that the proto-humans in Code of Hero were just a bunch of wild apes, because I knew they'd get offended at the concept of "proto-humans". Luckily my parents were a pair of boomers who couldn't be arsed to pay even the slightest bit of attention to the nuances of their child's deeply held interests, so they were none the wiser.

• Like Like x 1