Diaclone Reboot KOs

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Duke spino

Duke spino Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    In the case of tactical mover, i guess we'll have to wait for them to ko the box then.in the meantime, not pocketable.

Authentic ver? I'm referring to the one in this link
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPIzId6
    Dunno if that's it.
    I know about the wings part. Frankly, I'm not likely going to use the wings, maybe toss them onto the one diaclone reboot fig I have, the cycles guy. I just can't find a 10 dollar base diaclone reboot ko fig on aliexpress, so the 20 one that comes with extra fits the bill. I'm basically picking out of that link, since while there are some mft figs on aliexpress that seem to have a reboot fig, it's hard to tell since some figs only came with one on first edition, and not all came with Raid boxes

2. Duke spino

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So da27 is kinda meh, huh. I felt that already. Honestly, the figure feels like a transition fig from the bigger Gamma versaulter from the smaller suits, so growing pains, but I like head swivel, so you know.
    If Gamma had came with a box, I suspect my problem would be easily solved

So ms 14 is a positive to you? I do like it, my only problem is no head swivel, something I think I could get over with

I did also consider the pipes pack
    Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $21.58 50%OFF | MFT Transformation MS-02 MS02 Huffer Engineer & MS-03 MS03 Pipes Powered-suit Mini Pocket War pioneer Action Figure Robot Toys
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_msACAgs
    Since it seems like it comes with a whole norther figure but it's a figure I don't really care about, so... yeah

• Like Like x 1
  3. Suntzu28

Suntzu28 Well-Known Member

Ehhh i hesitate to say yes. It's really a matter of taste and and how one plays with their items.

If you have enemy units then DA-27 is adequate. Its job is more or less urban warfare. If you've got bad guys and a place to "play" then it's fine. Or maybe one just likes the design and that's enough to warrant a purchase.

If you are playing with the toy by itself (a desk toy that receives a few minutes of play every so often) i value features more. DA-01 (multi vehicle unit) or DA-28 (multi mode unit) for example.

Again it's a matter of how one plays with their toys. MS-14 is a normal power suit with some added accessories that , in essence , give it multiple modes ("features"). Attach the wings and away you go. Don't use the wings and you have a decent mech with a shield and rifle. It just seems to offer more all things being equal.

I have a DA-27 because it works with the DA-28 in the lore. That's pretty much the only reason.

Not bad looking. Do you have other toys that would compliment it i.e. other TF's?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Duke spino

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Interesting.

I'm looking for something I can bring into college to fiddle with. I like toys with loud ratchets, but the last thing I'm doing is bringing something like that to a class, and I feel like I could totally bring a diaclone pack without causing trouble, so im inclined towards figures that can be stored in a box, and small and inconspicuous

I have snuck beastboxes in a few times, and in this case, I feel like da 27 or 14 are figures I can just put in my bag and take there

I kind of do. I dont buy figures to form collections, but because they're appealing to my asthetics and preferences in toys.

Like the diaclone asthetic is to my taste, just too expensive so I have one figure. And one of these is my aim for Christmas.

Autobot shelves though, no not really. Just a shelf of assorted dinobots, but nothing to go with pipes. And the pipes isn't that appealing, hence why I'm leaning to 14 or 27

5. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just spotted these..

DMH Lost Planet Powered Set MFT Diclone Driver 4pcs with Two Color Style options
    https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005005956241610.html
    https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005005633939342.html

I have to wonder if the quality has improved with this newer release, as I love my little guys but enough that the knees have broken that it's getting to be very annoying.. I have a bunch of the Rihio pilots that I've been using more due to this but it's frustrating that it's all about fraction of thickness that would made the parts much more solid... (or the use of better plastic).

• Like Like x 3
  6. lake88

lake88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got a set of both newer colors last month. For what this small sample size is worth all 4x2 of them are alright, no broken knees. Paintjobs are clean too.

Out of all the DMH branded pilots I have, including the Epsilon suit pack-in, only the two black molded ones broke. Not sure if that's coincidental or something to do with the black plastic.

• Like Like x 2
  7. shapercreator14

shapercreator14 Vae Victus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Just got both of these in today, love them so much. I will likely find a mini that looks like Ripley or print one for the power loader.

1000013230.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. Suntzu28

Suntzu28 Well-Known Member

I'm interested in your thoughts regarding the JJ01 mech after you've had some time to interact with it.

Despite it looking good my interest in it is middling at best because i'm not sure i'd actually play with it.

I'm open to being convinced it's awesome LOL

9. Duke spino

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You might want to wait a bit.

From what I can tell, all the variants the tactical movers has is what makes it fun, since those all have have additional bits, while the first is the basic.
    OIP (1).jpg 3b908b8b-5d8b-43d8-82ef-434db3bd428d.jpg 909941_08.jpg index_97__30039.jpg

Just my opinion of course.
    I think the aquatic and the newest are the cooler ones, and the additional pieces to make it better are awesome.

THough I too, want to know the quality, given thisll be the base mold for all future retools.

Or any variants they'd feel like making of their own kind, which I would love to see them do.

• Like Like x 4
  10. shapercreator14

shapercreator14 Vae Victus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I love it honestly, I think it's a perfect troop builder. All the joints are solid and tight. The paint is good and the accessories all fit where pegged in, nothing is loose. Honestly I feel like someone could hand it to me and tell me it was official and I wouldn't doubt it.
    I am excited to see what other versions we get.

My one complaint is the lack of a dianaut.

• Like Like x 4
  11. RussianSentaiFan

RussianSentaiFan Well-Known Member

Is there anything known about long-promised MFT combiner?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Duke spino

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RoadCaesar

RoadCaesar Diaclone Clone TFW2005 Supporter

I went ahead and rolled the dice on a few. Especially since the last vendor I tried to snag these from came back after 7 days and asked me to cancel on my end because they didn't have the listed inventory. (If the buyer cancels, they don't suffer any negative blowback, it seems.)

• Like Like x 1
  14. zallbag45

zallbag45 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow GFL01 getting reissue , because if I'm not wrong the first release have different box design

• Like Like x 1
  15. Duke spino

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    No, I'm pretty sure it's a one off. It says there's only one in stock.

This guy's weird like that, always seemingly pulling random old stuff out his but, but once it sells out, he relists it at ridiculous prices like 1000

He already has 2 diaclone ko figs like that in the new section

• Like Like x 2
  16. Duke spino

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Good luck!

I hear the guys reliable, but has. Tendency to sell some ridiculously priced figures at times, reasonable at others, so watch out for that.

Someone else told me that once something sells out, he relists it at a stupid price for some reason. Who knows how true that is, but there are a few at stupid prices, so who knows.

Best of luck to you!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Duke spino

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RoadCaesar

RoadCaesar Diaclone Clone TFW2005 Supporter

Easy to tell apart from the authentics because they skipped adding the gold accents on the Wormpod canopy. Seems like an easy thing to get right - they already paint them silver, just switch to the same gold as the Warudersuit accents and tail.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Duke spino

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
  20. nice sideburns

nice sideburns Autobot Brother

looks the same to me… where’s the tell pls?

3E877BCB-201D-419F-9FEA-25BBAE99BD0A.png
    AA466692-3713-425A-8F7F-5608DA0F8661.png

• Like Like x 3