Diaclone Reboot KOs

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Sep 6, 2017.

1. J Flizzle

J Flizzle Well-Known Member

Maybe due to location? I never had to pay shipping with ShowZ. They’ll probably try to ding me when it ships lol...we’ll see

• Like Like x 1
  2. protohuman

protohuman Primus was a pander

Yup with EMS temporarily halted, I'm not sure how they are handling pre-orders placed prior. With only one foot and a chance of not receiving the pre-order bonus, I might hawk this one.

3. Luke Walton

Luke Walton RaptorBandito

Found a non english review on Youtube for the Mammoth

• Like Like x 9
  4. ifif1229

ifif1229 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    last year, this new vp series was published

unfortunately , and people all over the world were affected by the covid-19

All industries are greatly affected until the epidemic has subsided

The mammoth car release immediately once coronavirus was controlled . This name really fits the status . It can still survive under the epidemic. The industry still strives to develop new products during the winter. It is really hard time for the factory labor and other relevant departments.please give them a big hand and 110% respect to them

Speaking of the the toy , most fans are concerned about the material used.

the quality of the plastic is excellent. Compared with Jiaolong, it is not a little improved. The buckle was used for dozens of times, and without seeing any white marks.

The body of the car is full of details, the tire is made of soft rubber, and the color is not overflowing. the paint is great and above standard

In terms of accessories given, as shown in Figures 2 and 3, the content is rich. Because there are so many combinations, I feel brain burning for the first time when playing with toys. What accessories should I use/place to perfect the car itself, i think all fans will provide great idea with it

the designer has lead the fans to build them own mammoths . There are three ways to connect the front of the car. The combination of mechanical arm, electromagnetic gun, etc. can form a variety of different vehicles, from maintenance to tanks, to exploration type, as long as you can think of, you can build them out

The 1/60 ratio can be used with a variety of dianuts, even poweredsuit. The transparent part of the front can place 1 dianuts as usual , and the 3mm hole is matched with various extensions parts. and i think i will enjoy the VP01 for months lol

The small motorcycle is not only a VECHILES, but also turn into the wheels and turret of the

truck. The propeller of the small reconnaissance machine can rotate and movable. The electromagnetic gun can also be used as a stabilizing connector, lots of details was added, and shows their passion on VP series

It is not difficult to see that the designer has many ideas for the mammoth and bringing us different thoughts. however The floor of accessories is not completely contained . There are always more accessories and the movable angle of the electromagnetic gun is not enough.

In terms of color selected, 50/50 of the fan like it. Of course, by reviewing the story line of this series, white and gray are the most appropriate one LOL , but I believe that theywill make another wave of new painting, plus new parts for fans to satisfy the demands of fans.

Regarding the one-foot sole that is the most destructive, if you pay attention, the car door and the fittings are inconsistent. I believe the factory will add playability to the other foot. In other words, fans who can’t wait can buy two or more. Let's get rid of it, not to be purely into mammoths , but the whole Vp follow-up toys can be expected

I also hope that everyone like a mammoth can survive in the cold, and stay health good day

• Like Like x 6
  5. ifif1229

ifif1229 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  6. Zoidfer

Zoidfer Well-Known Member

Thank you KveTar. In this times of isolation I got a set of Robogear figures which I´ve have been putting together and painting. The pilots and soldiers are bigger than the Diaclone (they couldn´t be smaller than those) but painted green or purple they could be a good Alien Enemy army like EXOSQUADb Neosapien martians with the Mechs, tanks with arms and interchangeable weapons like claw ,saw and fist. to fight the Diaclone Forces.
    Go photos. The third IMG_20200519_214437.jpg ,to the right of the Diaclone a Rihio Multyabyss pilot.
    IMG_20200519_214455.jpg IMG_20200519_214720.jpg IMG_20200519_214537.jpg
    IMG_20200519_214359.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  7. Zoidfer

And the cannons shoot missiles JAAAA.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ozymandias13

Ozymandias13 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are those Construx guys piloting those RoboGear mecha? Poppa like.

9. gluejohn

gluejohn Well-Known Member

Any advice as to where I can purchase the MFT Mammoth with the preorder extras (seats, crane arms, dianauts)? Thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Zoidfer

The pilots come with each Mech, tank or flyer unit to put together as well as the soldiers

11. KveTar

KveTar Well-Known Member

On ebay, from faithtoptalk. They have two listings of Mammoth and both have this in a description: "The accessories are: engineering boom X2, troop carrier seat holder X1, seat X6, red lunar surveyor X1, black lunar surveyor X1."

• Like Like x 2
  12. Luke Walton

HZJ401 now has them in stock on Ebay. $67.99 plus $15 shipped. I don't see a no box option currently.

• Like Like x 2
  13. J Flizzle

J Flizzle Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did I read that "review" above correctly does it seem to be saying something about the bonus accessories not fitting correctly inside the trailer ?

Incidentally if anyone can daisy chain some trailers and photograph that (with other mammoths or official products) i'd love to see that please.

------

Repaints would be nice for sure it seems like the obvious colours are Black coloured and white coloured. But I can see some merit in Blue and Red (so called "Hero colours") and also in a just dark blue to match the Official products but also suit the Police themed items.

I think the vehicle the truck is based on is Black and that is also an offical secondary colour so Black makes sense (with or without red accents) - where as white would go nice with the Luna Buffalo and also match other space themed items I guess. But I guess the usual colours are the best place to start with.

I wouldn't be against a sand or green one either though. Oh I still think the idea of making Trizer Bullet cores as a bonus accessory item has a lot of merit too.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  15. spark crusher

spark crusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    weird how we still havent heard anything about kos of the newer powered suits...hope they havent given up with doing kos, love soe of the newer designs, but they cost too much for me.

16. metaphorge

metaphorge Decepticon

News Credits:
    Dunno whether they'll return to it now that they have designers with their own complex designs weighing in, but there's also precedent for there being a lag; it took forever for them to show their own version of the Maneuver Alpha-derived suits after they'd exhausted copying the first four designs, and again with their Deltas and Gammas.

I broke down and just bought a marine-decoed TakaraTomy Epsilon, but I won't squad-build it until MST copies it (if they ever do). I did the same for the Maneuver Delta and was eventually rewarded, so fingers crossed....

In any case, it seems like Takara is focusing on designs with higher price points as of late. I doubt MST will get around to KOing, say, the Tridigger (though I'd buy the hell out of 'em if they did).

17. spark crusher

spark crusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dunno, they did diabattles. would be amazing if they continued kos, but im thinking all their stuff from now on is just going to be remoulds of diaclone stuff.

18. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

Supposedly they're still planning to do Epsilon suits, or at least that was the plan last year. Hopefully that's still the case anyways. I'd love some Epsilons and a Raptor Head or two. Maybe even that newer one with the weird wing pieces. I'd imagine the VP-series stuff has been taking up a fair bit of their time getting right and the pandemic slowing things the hell down didn't help.

• Like Like x 1
  19. KveTar

KveTar Well-Known Member

20. Luke Walton