Diaclone Reboot KOs

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Duke spino

Duke spino Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Is it holding a suitcase? Look at that! And it looks like a mini case of the diaclone boxes. Ythink he gets a mini mini suit or something? Either way, awesome design so far! Loving it!

2. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Glad to see HZJ restocked the yellow power loader. Can't wait to get that in

3. Target

Target Active Member

I'm really anxious for more info on those pocket titans. By more info I mean, I want to buy them asap please. Generic mini robos for the win.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes - It's the same quality as the red and Blue Diabattles set ; It's just a MFT toy sold in a different way to the chinese domestic market in another colour - same with the Spider-man coloured suit same as any other quality wise. The only difference I could spot is perhaps not the case for everyone but they seem to have made the wings a little less tight - which is a good thing as some people had them break on the red and blue one.

I was very tempted to buy a Pride of China with the $8.00 Topcashback offer yesterday - but I think it will be even cheaper once it's more widely distributed so I think I'll be patient a while longer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Suntzu28

Suntzu28 Well-Known Member

^ Myself as well regarding the pocket titans. I welcome all product in this scale. They look great for universe building.

I've found myself interested in power suit MS-16 and MS-17.

Is HZJ the only seller that sells them individually ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Not sure but they are usually the cheapest of the most reliable Chinese Ebay stores in my experience.

• Like Like x 2
  7. w00t

w00t Well-Known Member

Just one other question regarding this version, I read that the initial MFT release of the white version had a lot of brittle joints and other problems, I'm assuming this version does not suffer from those issues since you said the quality was on par with their hero colors release?

Edit: Sorry, I've re-read your response so I think this question is pretty much redundant.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  8. Suntzu28

T
    They are sold out of that suit sold individually currently ...fack.

9. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

So, got my grey/silver and black GFL-02s in from hzj and FTT. Plastic quality seems fine, no real flash or other mold issues, no breakage. Got complete boxes from FTT, carefully packaged (and partially pre-snipped!) parts from hzj. No issues with putting together, no particular feeling of fragility, etc. Hzj's boxless setup was nice and sturdy and protected the items quite well, and all the baggies involved are convenient for storing the parts. Can't wait to get a few of GFL-03 in black and grey, mostly for the weapons.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Fleebnork

Fleebnork Well-Known Member

if you’re interested in a white Cosmo version, just look for the Diamond Cyclone one. Its good quality.

11. Suntzu28

Is Earth Defense Command showing up in any current Transformers comic book titles?

Takara really needs to release a Diaclone comic....

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    A version of the EDC (and another agency called Skywatch) showed up in the TF IDW (1.0) comics being led by Marissa Faireborn and yes they even had powered mech suits. Currently in the new IDW continuity (2.0) the Transformers are still on Cybertron, but eventually I am sure they will get to earth.

I am surprised nowadays they have not rolled Diaclone (toys and designs) into the Transformers comic book lore. I know I have on my shelf ; I use Diaclone powered suits and their pilots as Exo-Suits and EDC/Skywatch members respectively.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you can find one that isn't selling for a small fortune - it seems to have mostly sold out everywhere. The Supermarket set is technically a unique toy though as it has the mould of the diabattles (with wings and the different head and forearms) and the colours of the Cosmo Manuveure.

I actually would like a Diamond Cyclone myself as I like the option of the extra wing pack and that you can combine two of them into a bigger vehicle mode. I'd like to see what looks best two sets of wings or a set of wings and thrusters and what is better wings on the front or thrusters on the front and wings on the back.

I wish those upgrades out of china were a bit easier to get as some of them are a really good complement to the component parts if you are playing with them like that too.

The other advantage of the Diamond Cyclone having the spare bits is that if you have both you get spare pieces if you are using one in Robot mode and the more you get the more you can do with the leftovers.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Suntzu28

I recall reading the TF IDW comics during the appearance of the EDC / Skywatch led by the daughter of G.I. Joe character Flint. I was searching for the images of the human piloted mechs online but haven't been able to find them. I recall them in my minds eye for the most part but not the details.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    got you covered

skywatch Crash Suit
    [​IMG]

PRC’s TPLAMF
    [​IMG]

EDC Drones (the Coneheads)
    [​IMG]

Personally I want Mechfans to make Crash suits in their Diaclone line. Crash suits are about Bumblebee/Cliffjumper/Brawn height so Legend size (3.5 to 4 inches) in the comic so not huge, but a bit bigger than the average power suit. Make a couple of those in SAT colors and I would definitely buy three :) .

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Suntzu28

[​IMG]

Thank you!

Weren't there also ...car based TF drones that humans piloted ?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:

Oh that is right, they are even in Diaclone colors!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Suntzu28

Is anyone here creating their own backstory or following Takaras official fiction / canon?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:

Obviously me (creating my own backstory) :) 

Also is there anything or would anyone be interested in a modular system that incorporates those compressed transport ready/parked modes into a larger Power Suit, or is that way too out there?

20. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

A lot of larger Diaclone vehicles do that to varying degree. Such as Diabattles being able to combining a suit into the backpack as a control unit and attaching the limbs to that instead of the regular torso. Also Battle Buffalo has one for a head

• Like Like x 1