Destronus's I need money boi thread UK and that only

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Destronus, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Destronus

Destronus Ay up

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I need some sterling and in turn, that leads to trimming the collection. Bots standing around on display only leads to rust and a couple of bunnies of dust. Pre-owned MPs for some Elizabeths ( God save the queen and that). These have been previously owned by other collectors and bought on eBay UK. So have been in the hands of fellow collectors prior , I have tried to picture all details of the bots with any minor rubs and grubs. We all have opinions on what is minor and not, So if any part of robotic anatomy grinds gears/cogs, shoot a message and I can get some pictures for yourself if the ones below don't suit you. These have been transformed a handful of times ( I do like play). All come without boxes, so no no for any MIB collectors but will package accordingly to keep these fine fellas in shape for arrival to destination if desired. Now cutting the chit chat and on to the bots.

Quake (r-oats) Blast- Sold

Next an MP Soundwave, sold

Last but not least is an MP Prowl, not a cartoon accurate one for all you white knights but the first release. Suprise no box, trademark gun and a KO cannon launcher for one shoulder barrel, I have tried to show what I can of Car mode and any paint gripes but happy to take more if needs be. £30 shipped and it's all yours.

Up for combined shipping for multi-buy, and will cut a deal for getting rid of the lads in one swift swoop.

Paypal only, family and friend unless willing to pay the extra pennies for secured business transaction

Destronus

destronus on eBay

Here are the images, apologies for the scroll Chaps and Chapettes ;) 

IMG_2588.jpeg

IMG_2589.jpeg

IMG_2591.jpeg

IMG_2592.jpeg IMG_2593.jpeg IMG_2594.jpeg IMG_2595.jpeg IMG_2596.jpeg IMG_2597.jpeg IMG_2598.jpeg IMG_2599.jpeg IMG_2601.jpeg IMG_2602.jpeg IMG_2603.jpeg IMG_2604.jpeg IMG_2605.jpeg IMG_2606.jpeg IMG_2607.jpeg IMG_2608.jpeg IMG_2609.jpeg IMG_2610.jpeg IMG_2611.jpeg IMG_2612.jpeg IMG_2613.jpeg IMG_2614.jpeg IMG_2617.jpeg

Jesus, you've made it to the bottom, lets hope the England football team has the same motivation to finally make to the end and bring it home as yourself.

Is it or is it not coming home?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Destronus

Destronus Ay up

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump up the jam

3. Destronus

Destronus Ay up

News Credits:
    Ebay: