Dengeki Hobby Scans: Omega Supreme's Face, Encore 09 Set Pictures, Henkei, ML

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Mar 24, 2008.

1. butz

butz slippery when wet

I'm hoping for new, smaller, simpler molds (and that they just used re-colored pics of the 1:24th scale BTs to get the idea across until they had something ready to show... maybe they were going to go that route and decided to go smaller?). Nothing on my end to support this; just that I REALLY want smaller (deluxe sized please!) BT/Alt figures. Ah, a man can dream, can't he?

2. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    I for one have the TFC original Minibot release and I'm so happy that they're releasing the Season 3 figures instead of Season 1 & 2 again.

I personally prefer all the Season 3 Minibots that are based on a Season 1 Minibot to the Season 1 Minibot (except for Hubcap and Cliffjumper who are even). I much prefer Swerve, Pipes, and Outback to Gears, Huffer, and Tailgate. I just like their colors and molding better.

Randy

3. ARTIMUS ONE

ARTIMUS ONE Investigations Dept.

Not interested in the minibots, the whole thing with bumblebee with accurate G1 colors is nothing new. I dont mean to sound pompus but I did that with the Takara reissue Minibots. All you need is an adjustable hole punch for circular stickers and you lace those on the headlights of little bumble. Its too easy. The only thing that looks hot is the bumber.

Omega Supreme with a face is no diffrent. Reprolables already did that but least this will be perfect or close to it. At any rate I am not intrested in requiring large boxes with bulk, I have downsized my collection. I like the Revoltechs, at least they can be posed.

4. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Right, I became that annoying fan and actually called TakaraTomy;

I was told,
    The article is incorrect and the new BTs are going to be the same size as before

The end :redface2: 

Sorry butz :( 

5. butz

butz slippery when wet

:cry 

6. B-Fox

B-Fox Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Flark. And here I actually gave a damn about ALT/BT for a split-second. Stupid TakaraTomy... you'd better make those generic Seekers in the Henkei line, or else....something. :p 

7. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Huzzzah! Now to pre-order BT Arcee. Now Tak/To get on a decepticon police Mustang, ya hear me.