DEFORMATION SPACE DS-001 SEEKERS (G1 MP Starscream, Thundercracker & Skywarp)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by williammmw, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    Am I asking them to? All I want and expect is the usual “We’ll see what we can do” response, especially after a month.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TransformerFanatic

TransformerFanatic When a spark goes online, there is great joy...

ShowZ got me mirage parts too. I think it took 3-4 months. BMB don't seem like a great company to work with.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    In the ShowZ thread he's stated before that they get annoyed when people send messages through every possible way to get through to them. I'm not saying you were or are doing this but just throwing it out there as info. When an issue comes up that someone mentions got no attention he often asks to PM him with the order info. I've gone straight to him previously and he promptly replied. I think that might be a better way in your case to just get an answer and get the ball rolling. I'm still not sure if they've found a replacement for Jane so this could be a continued hold up as well as the back log of things from a weeks worth of vacation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. al0324

al0324 Well-Known Member

HEY cheebs! NOICEEE - way clearer than mine! if this was posted earlier, apoligies for missing it!

This part and the cockpit were the heavy culprits of 'omg wtf is am i doing,' but seeing it done this way makes it mcuh easier / less intimidating.

I need to get my hands on MP52 and compare ease of transformation...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. pezley

pezley Well-Known Member

MP52 is a 2 step changer by comparison. Its basic but achieves a lot.

6. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Got some add on parts from @transformer_78 today. Still have to paint and install the vent/intake covers and figure out the MP-11 coronation shoulder pauldrons and crown but here he is with the replacement canopy piece installed and using the MP-11 coronation cape adapters:

20211018_165535.jpg 20211018_165543.jpg

• Like Like x 15
  7. skywarp-2

skywarp-2 Master of Teleportation

Ebay:
    Fantastic! I may order one too! Can someone DM me a link?

8. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just message @transformer_78

• Like Like x 5
  9. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    i got the transformer78 canopy piece too. goes on easily and the color is spot on. can't tell its 3d printed at all.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

How often have you managed to get HasTak parts? Not being condescending, just a little perspective, I can appreciate it being incredibly annoying having to wait for parts being a classic car user.

11. TransformerFanatic

I'm no HasTak apologist. HasTak also seems like a pain to work with. That's part of why 3P exists. One wrong doesn't right another wrong.

And yes, I have managed to get HasTak parts (Robotkingdom) and replacement HasTak figures (BBTS + TFSource). I make sure to buy from retailers with good policy for dealing with HasTak since they are indeed also shitty in that department.

And again... HasTak spawned 3P from their shittiness. Think about how easy it is to get parts from the best 3P: XTB, Fanstoys, FansHobby... Usually parts are one or two emails away. Now THAT's some perspective for you...

• Like Like x 6
  12. Rubber John

Rubber John Toei all the way

Ebay:
    I like that this guy does an "out of the box" quick prep review before posting a full review and transformation: -

• Like Like x 4
  13. Haydenite

Haydenite Ratchet Joints

I don't have the figure in hand yet.
    So I want to ask if there was a panel that covered the lower part of the inside ankle, would it affect the figure in anyway ??

Like transformation or panels folding away during transformation.

The part I'm talking about is the empty space between the folded wing in this shin. Right at the bottom corner, where his thruster attaches too !!

Because I'm thinking of making a panel to fill for this area when I get mine.

Juat want to know if it will hinder the figure in any way.

14. Little Dutch

Little Dutch Official TFW2005 Masterpiece Weigher

I can confirm they have found a replacement for Jane.

• Like Like x 1
  15. MrOrange645

MrOrange645 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yeah I got an email from Kelsi confirming my shipping address for an order. But they seem to send and reply to emails once a week. It's slow, but they do respond.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Kevin Iaquinto

Kevin Iaquinto 8 Strings Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Just found out that the null rays extend, crazy…

• Like Like x 4
  17. Thundercracker Blue

Thundercracker Blue Well-Known Member

Well if you spent less time tooling around in your fancy Camaro and more time playing with your toys, you’d already know that.

You need to get your priorities straight, young man!

• Like Like x 8
  18. CyberRat

CyberRat Well-Known Member

Waiting as well. Last week I was excited to see movement on it and looked like it was shipped by air and possibly landed. But no more updates since :( 

But I also suspect the whole shipping issue effecting everything at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

Really? I have never needed to get a replacement part from anyone so am lucky in that regard so consider any option of getting parts a huge bonus regardless of timeframe especially with Takara just pretending the MP-47 issues didnt exist, its literally one of their best figures and it took a KO company to make it worth getting.

20. TransformerFanatic

Yeah, getting parts from FT, XTB, and especially FH is just absurdly easy. Especially if you need a part for a recent figure. Sometimes they'll charge you the price of shipping but that's about it. This is one of the main reasons that I've started to enjoy 3P so much more than Takara. If I have a problem with a 3P figure it doesn't really stress me out.

I have nearly a steady stream of parts from ShowZ coming to me. Green ankle for TE Mirage? New leg sent by ShowZ. Broken Zeta Unicron arm panel because I'm a clutz? New Zeta Unicron arm sent by ShowZ. Cracked launcher on FH Naval Commander? New launcher sent by ShowZ. Missing tire on my FH Powerbaser? New tire sent by FH. Missing accessories with my NewAge Galvatron? New accessories sent by ShowZ. Oversprayed XTB Andraas wing? New wing with the exact same defect sent by XTB (LMFAO!). I have about 5 other issues in resolution. Mostly missing accessories or parts. I expect to get all of my parts or nearly all of them eventually.

Anyways... my point is...

3P has seriously made this hobby worthwhile for me. I was a lot less interested when I thought Takara was the only game in town.

• Like Like x 4