Definitive World of Warcraft thread

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Kickback, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Hound_Dawg

Hound_Dawg Well-Known Member

Wow. Thanks for that. What was your point? Oh wait, becareful I am a gun toting american with a gun. Did I mention I was toting? Cuz. I am. Gun toting *Boo* :rolleyes: 

Did you get this from MMO Champion?

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

I wont even bother to reply to Grimlock_king's comment. aint worth it.

but for the rumored next expansion...that's a lot of changes. Flying in Azeroth, say it aint so. Thrall leaves, wtf...

3. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

Yeah. I wont say this is 100% fact, but MMO Champion usally isnt too far off base on spoilers. So heres your salt, you can deposit your pinch over there when you are done :) 

4. Hound_Dawg

Cool, thanks for the heads up. It is neat to see what they are coming up with. Honestly, I wouldn't mind Azaroth being shaken up a bit, it may make things more interesting to level my low level characters.

5. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

what about the old Dalaran crater...i thought they would of done something with that by now.

6. Frank Horrigan

Frank Horrigan YAR! I be posting!

There are no servers in Australia. There's Oceanic servers which are just American located servers with Australian time zones. So unless your government gets all 1984 on your internet, what are they going to do other than to keep people from buying new copies of the game?

7. Optimus Kharnal

Optimus Kharnal Well-Known Member

just a question but anyone else going to join in? I haven't any TFWers whisper or in game mail me yet ....

8. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

Tauren priests and pallies- I wanna roll a holy cow!

9. Hound_Dawg

QFT

Sorry about that Optimus Kharnal. :( 

This by far was the funniest thing I read all day at work today.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  10. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Man are you protective I never said it was evil man i can just see you preaching at chruch "Now the paladin came from the out of the castle just as the evil orcs attacked and he said praise wow for wow is not an evil game".

Yes wow is not evil but wow brought out the evil in them just like when D&D first came out kids were killing them selves because they're character died they would get so in depth with their character they had to feel the same pain. They may already have the mental disability inside of them but at the same point this game is a game and should have a rating on it like M for mature audiences for people with a mature mind OR you should have to take a test to play this game to prove you are sound of mind. To many deaths have happened because of this game and because it has no restriction on it and it is time that the game has one.

11. Hound_Dawg

But you did single out americans. Which is just stupid. The same kind of obsesions can also be said about Starcraft, Final Fantasy 11, Everquest, Everquest 2, and any other games. Hell, I am willing to wager that someone may have shown the exact same behaviors for a Kingdom Hearts game.

What most of us are saying is that it isn't the Americans that are all "Go crazy and kill yourself over the events of a game". I do the support for a large scale MMO ( not necessarily WoW) and I can tell you, having spoken with people from USA, to Mexico, to England, Singapore, Iraq and yes, Austrailia. Those behaviors can be and are in anyone.

12. panzerjedi

panzerjedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Censorship isn't the answer. It just hides the fact that there's a problem. Sweeps it under the rug out of sight. Banning something only solves the short-term problem. Governments should look at the big picture, but alas they have to bend to the will of the mob.

13. Frank Horrigan

Frank Horrigan YAR! I be posting!

So, do you get your info from Chick tracts or from Tom Hanks movies? Just wondering.

14. ArmadaJetfire

Wait....what? Sounds like you are saying that WoW is in some way to be held accountable because your friends are fucktards? I am tired of people trying to blame, or partially blame thier problems on "outside factors" or some "mental instabillity" bullshit. Face facts, your friends, the WoW hermits are asshats. Get new friends. Your what 12? 13? you have plenty or time to find new friends before middle school lets out. So to sum up go peddle your hate for WoW somewhere else, because I dont give a flying fuck about you or your emo friends.

15. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

When I was young I played Pac-Man, and it totally made me start to eat crappy ceral that was yellow and in ball form.

While that isn't true, it could of been for many people, and guess what, the game gave them the idea but you don't care because its Pac-Man instead of the game this thread is for. But this wouldn't be a problem for you because they are just eating crappy food.

Its as simple as this, your friends are being stupid and wasting there life. But at the same time its there money to use as they want. You don't like them, replace them like mentioned before. Now leave this thread.

Anyone else see the new Ony drops? They kept all there old Resist stats and such, and they even grabbed the "Vendorstrike" from MC. And also, the Soundblaster site seems to know something, or just really likes the Horde symbol for there new teaser.

16. Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom Doom is best pony Veteran

Its a add for their new headphones

17. ArmadaJetfire

Shitty looking headphones at that. Shitty looking headphones THAT WILL FILL YOUR MIND WITH THOUGHTS OF PLAYING WOW ALL DAY AND FORSAKING YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!

cwhutididthar? :p 

18. Optimus Kharnal

Optimus Kharnal Well-Known Member

alright guys this will be my last post on it... Still waiting on TFWers to join the server..If no one else wants to join in no biggie, I'll just go back to my regular server :) 

Server is Azuremyst
    Faction: alliance
    I am a human Paladin named Balnor.
    I'm already level 17 so if anyone picks a human or dwarf I can help level up, as I have the current flightpaths for those.

hope to see y'all there.

19. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Tumblr:
    Did some research on this "WoW: Cataclysm" and as far as I can tell, there's enough hints in the game that the information that was leaked may not have been leaked at all, but just "assumed" based on data-mining.

Either way, it does appear to have some weight to it.

20. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

I would honestly believe that. We'll find out the truth on everything on sat/sun. I mean tauren priests and pallys? How did they dig that up anyways?