Definitive World of Warcraft thread

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Kickback, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

I finally got my first Kara in last night. One Shotted Attumen the Huntsman, got his Hunter Bracers, and before I could roll someone took the 1% ENG Schematic for what I think is the best Hunter Scope in the game. One Shotted Moroes, nothing worth going for me. Maiden of Virtue was One shotted, but the Shammy Gloves came up instead. We Wiped 3 times on Romulo & Julianne with the reason I was told because they had not seen the 2 for at least 2 months. I got the Hunter Shoulders taht is a random drop for any of the Opera house players. Decided to end the Night at The Curator, but we lost are Mage due to him getting to tired, so we had 3 heals, but were hurt on DPS. 3 Wipes, 5% Bow, and we get him. He actually dropped Tier 4 Gloves I coudl of had, but I already had 2 epics, so the Lock got them. Prince Malchezaar will be tonight, hoping he give me a bow.

2. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

He's gonna give you a face full of Infernal! :p  J/k My lock got his T4 helm from him last night. Voidheart crown baby!

3. billmoo

billmoo aka zynordar TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    We went into Black Temple the week before Christmas. :p 

4. Blackstar

Blackstar TFW2005 Supporter

Is there a listing of what servers you guys are one or something? I'd like to join in and maybe get some help too, cause I'm just starting out.

5. Savanna

Our Guild just 1 shotted Gruul, or first time killing him.

[​IMG]

I went from Green lv67 non quest pants to Tier 4. So happy.

6. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just restarted my account on Xmas break. I started my a new Human Paladin, Got him from level 1 to level 12, and ranking him up on the alchemy and herbs which was my focus in starting a new character.

Finally raised my Drenaei Shamman up to level 34. Still trying to find a good spot to get up her mining skill.

7. Savanna

I always found 1K Needles to be the best place to Lv Mining. Copper, Tin, Iron, and Mithril are all in that area besides the Silver and Gold Rare Spawns, and once in a while my old cave I used to mine to hell, Truesilver Ore.

8. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

I"m still playing too, no surprise. My 70 Prot specced pally has been to Kara quite a few times, especially since I'm have decent tanking gear. My rogue just hit 63 and I can't wait to get him to the endgame.

9. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

Just dinged my third 70, an orc hunter. Lol waste too much time on this game :p 

10. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

whats funny is that its true, what took me forever to get my mining from 150 to 154 in Desolace...sucks as i saw so much truesilver and mithrils there. Then i went to Thousand Needles and got my mining from 154 to 165 in quarter the time.

as for realms, my alliance characters (highest is a Level 25 Night Elf Druid) are on Drenden (PVE) and my horde characters (highest is a Level 37 Blood Elf Paladin) are on Skywall (PVE)

and this past Sunday was the first time i've ever seen a PVE realm get locked...maybe it was due to Warsong Gulch being double honor points.

11. Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom Doom is best pony Veteran

Hopefully my guild will get a kara run done tonight... last two weeks we've had too many setbacks (lack of tanks, lack of DPS, lack of support form members that could have helped us but didnt)...

My horde toon (my very first WoW caracter) has been leveling up a storm. BM Hunters rock. And my druid is just half way to 69

12. Savanna

If you mean a que to sign into your realm of Skywall don't be surprised. It was my first server and it was always que'd on weekends, and during the week more than a few times.

13. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Still playing, though I take a break every couple of weeks.

Level 34 Shaman (Horde), name is "Deathy" ... on Balnazaar server, guild Temple Knight (recently revived, going strong now).

I destroyed the 29 tier (always top of the leader board) and look to continue that feat at the 39 tier with my buddy (mage) and our new female newbie (Pally).

14. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    First time posting here in the WoW thread, figured I might as well, since I got the game for Christmas.

I'm a level 31 Blood Elf Rogue named Ithenus (Horde...FOR THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDE!!!), on the Demonsoul server. But man, I need to be in a guild! It sucks being just one guy instead of being in a group of 10 or 20 people. So for any member here who's part of the Horde (Kickback too :p ), I'll add you guys to my friends list...if that's alright.

15. Darkfall

Darkfall Savior of Shadows

Well I too have never posted in here, but gotta share my short story. I played another MMO for about 4 years. Then, I got banned, no explenation, no reason, just banned. So, after about 2 days of moping, I decided I'd give wow a shot. Oct 1st, 07 I bought it for myself and two friends. Tonight I hit 70 on my first character. What gets me, what took me 180 days of playtime in the other game, just took me 29 days in WoW. I played that game for 4 years, and this one for 3 months. Now hopefully it doesn't burn itself out too soon, but flying mount=happy.

16. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  17. Savanna

One of are groups took a newbie the other week, was 70 for like 6 hours before, they forgot to tell her not to move, and she Sprinted around when it started.

And this is what happens when your internet goes bad.
    [​IMG]

18. Savanna

Before the huge 2.4 Mag Nerf/
    [​IMG]

And we took Void Reaver down first time last week, one shot him this week.

19. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

LMAO at the 2.4 patch notes, it might as well say "This patch is for the scrubs that whine about not getting into Mount Hyjal and Black Temple. But can't kill Kael and Vashj."

20. Savanna

Besides dropping the BT/Hyjal attuement, you can skip as many bosses as possible and go straight to Vashj/Kael, which Kael being a 0 boss run to him room, just annoying trash if you want. They are also Nerfing Magtheridon a huge amount in 2.4 also.

If you still complete the BT/Hyjal attunement though, you get the rank "Hand of Adal", which is what I want to push are guild into doing since I assume it will be like Champion of the Naaru, and once past 70 you can't get it.