[DECK LIST] Nemesis WarBomb

Discussion in 'Transformers Trading Card Game (TCG) Discussion' started by Vangelus, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This has been my go-to deck for the last few weeks - it came together over the course of two competitions and is a blast to play. I feel competitive, but also never feel comfortable. In a good way! My tightest wins have been legitimately exhilarating.

Basic ideas are that Bombshell is the wall, Flamewar spends the game in robot mode, and you're ideally flipping 3-5 cards on every defense. Often I've got Nemesis loaded with his first +3 shortly after the first cycle of turns, and I've been able to eke out a win under 3 separate conditions of different opponents deciding to focus on different members of the team first. While Nemesis is the primary damage dealer, I've got things arranged such that it isn't entirely impossible to kit out Flamewar or Bombshell to bring some pain if Nemesis has been piled on. Certainly isn't a great situation, but it doesn't feel like I've necessarily lost the game if he goes down first.

Current ratios have me feeling pretty happy, and came about via a load of playtesting and tweaking for the most pleasant feel.

NEMESIS WARBOMB V4
    NEMESIS WARBOMB V3
    NEMESIS WARBOMB

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's an interesting list! Is there a reason you picked Bombshell over something like Demolisher, who lets you cycle cards faster in bot mode?

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Moderator

News Credits:
    Interesting. I'd love to match that up against my latest deck

4. Vangelus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Partly just filling star count, but also I've found Bombshell in a blue deck can be simply a wall with the combo of 10 health and 4 defense

5. Vangelus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Made one small tweak, swapped in 2 Cargo Trailers in place of 2 singleton cards that were similarly just for Nemesis but way more situational

Ran it tonight at casuals and it felt real good!!