Decepticons Return Theme

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by 96megatron, Feb 15, 2017.

1. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yesterday, I was doing some binge watching of the first three Transformers Films. And I really love the theme music for the Decepticons Mobilize and Megatron in Africa scenes and I can't help, but to think what music will be playing the first time we see the Decepticons in Transformers: The Last Knight. Will it be a new composed theme or a new remix of old.

I would love to hear the Decepticons in Africa theme that plays when Megatron is driving, stops, then transforms when we first see the Decepticons Onslaught, Mohawk, Hooligan, and Barricade arriving in Arizona. That is my guess when we first see them.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    man... that clip should be so perfect, and yet it just highlights what an absolute disaster of editing these movies are. Megatron parks in one location and then they immediately cut to him in a completely different location to transform.

3. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like to hear the Decepticon theme used in ROTF beeing modified to fit the style of TLK.

Also on the topic of music, the new Linkin Park's "Heavy" is a good option for the movie, the sounds are a little too pop but the lyric... they are just talking about Optimus man!

• Like Like x 1
  4. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    I always thought a cloud of dust is obscuring everything behind him, in the transformation shot.

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If only that were the case. Mountains, gone. Tree, gone. Clouds, gone.

Hell, the time of day is even different. Literally the only thing those two shots have in common is Megatron.

• Like Like x 1