Decepticons Ironhide, Warpath, Bumblebee & Jazz

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Leadfoot, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

I just fought them. In a capture the nodes match. Autobot chassis with Autobot colors on the Decepticon team. I was my usual Hotspot (blue Optimus) and there was one or more users on the other side using the aforementioned Autobot molds. Was this a glitch? An exploit? A hack? What the hell was happening?

On the bright side, I wasn't confused - either by their chassises or their colors - at all. I gunned them down just like any other cons. But how is it possible they were using the Autobot molds?

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're actually able to do so due to some glitchy team balancing which sometimes leads to three teams in Conquest. Its happened to me several times.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    Yeah, it was likely the Conquest third team thing.

It could also possibly be cheaters using the ability glitch to put Disguise on non-Scientist classes as well. I haven't actually encountered any of them using Disguise personally, usually those people are using Cloak, Warcry, or Whirlwind. It seems unlikely that someone would cheat the game and then waste it on a kinda IMO useless ability, but you never know.