Decepticon army was beneath moon the whole time???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Final Knight, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    he needed to revive sentinel..

it's just easier for the decepticons to have him do it on his own rather than creating a plan and trying to force him to do it. there's more that could go wrong that way.

the way they did it was very secretive.. i liked it.

2. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One of the problem with Bayformers is that they can't do at least a cohesive mid and post credit scenes like Marvel does so that they'll be forced to work on the story that will patch up all the movies together.

Just leave Krueger at bay then hire Furman who wrote those G1 comic books and David Wise who wrote most of the canonical G1 cartoon episodes. If nobody could replace Bay at film direction, why don't just Steven Spielberg direct it himself overall and just hire Bay in directing the action sequences. Steve, for all his greatness will focus on the story telling side of TF films.

I think Bay will have no problems with that. After all, Bay is just following Steve's orders.
    There are some directors working as a producer at the same time. Steve shouldn't leave his life on being a producer forever. I like Steve's notable works.

Or Steve knows from the start that his film forte will not work on movies like Transformers.
    That's why he said in 2006 that "Only Michael Bay can't do this." I know Steve is a very busy coz he's businessman now but i think given the chance, I know he can do it.

3. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    totally agree.

i'm hoping he was being sarcastic.

4. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    After the shame he brought upon himself with War of the Worlds and Indiana Jones 4, I hope he stays away.

5. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    I thought war of the worlds was good, indiana jones 4 Though...UGH!

6. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Well-Known Member

I say hire John Barber and Chris Mowry as the writers. They seem to understand the movieverse better than anyone else and they manage to make the movieverse interesting.

7. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^Owww i thought those movies did good and got positive reviews at most especially 75-78% from RT. I never watched those yet. But does it truly that Sucks? Big time?

Or it failed the high expectations of the fans of War and Indiana?