Decepticon army or Thanos army ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by sevenlima, May 23, 2019.

1. sevenlima

sevenlima Well-Known Member

Who would win and why ?

2. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Red and black red and black

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Thanos because Thanos is leading it? Once he gets into the fight its over. At least in the comics. I feel its less obvious in the MCU but with all the stones you get...

--Full, complete power over time. Including teleporting anywhere in time, trapping your enemies in time, aging or de-aging your enemies at will
    --Unlimited power, full invincibility.
    --Ability to control space, teleport any distance, movie at light speed, be at multiple places at once
    --Control all souls, living or dead. Control over life and death itself.
    --Extremely powerful telekinesis and psychic powers. Mentally link with any and all minds in the universe.
    --The ability to alter reality. Can create alternate realities. Ability to break the rules of reality, all on a universal scale.

So you tell me who wins?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gzstg

Gzstg Well-Known Member

is this Thanos with or without the Infinity Gauntlet or the infinity stones? if he has the gauntlet and stones its game over for the Decepticon army or are completely robotic entities immune to the snap?

4. sevenlima

I don't know if the Decepticon army would disappear if Thanos snap with the infinity gauntlet/gem. That's a good question.

5. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Supposing Thanos has his Infinity Gauntlet at full strength, I think there’s still no way for him to survive getting squashed by giants like Demolisher and the Driller. In fact, anybody who turns into something bigger than an SUV could probably put up a decent fight.

Thanos’s second greatest strength is in his fighting abilities. He kicked Avengers ass because he’s just so damn good. But here, he’s going against 20ft robots made of spikes with all sorts of deadly ammunition capable of reducing humans to a mere skull. As good as he may be, I doubt he’ll survive those.

His army is easy peasy. Or at least the Avengers make it look that way. I’d even say one airborne Transformer like Starscream or 07/TLK Megatron is enough to sweep most of them up, with some backup from land forces.

I’m not a very Marvel-savvy guy so please excuse any ignorance I may have.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Red and black red and black

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    He wouldn't even need to snap. He didn't snap to beat the Avengers. He just straight up kicked their asses.

Lets be honest. The Transformers are LITERALLY just robots. They don't have any real powers aside from being able to transform. Thanos can control reality, time, and has unlimited power. Straight up MCU versus Bayverse the cast majority of Cybertronians are quite low on the power scale all things considered.

Even if you factor in the comics, Marvel power levels go even more ridiculous. Power Cosmic, anyone? Power Cosmic literally lets you do anything. Its one step below CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, more or less.

Or even just the Hulk who in the comics actually has no limit to his power. The madder he gets the stronger he gets. In the Planet Hulk storyline, Hulk LITERALLY holds an ENTIRE PLANET together by himself with raw strength alone. Only GODS can rival Hulk in power, but only because they have things like magic and godly abilities. But as far as raw, brute strength goes Hulk is you no.1 go-to guy.

Oh yeah. He also almost destroyed the ENTIRE CONTINENT OF NORTH AMERICA with a single step. No joke. He was that goddamn furious. The Transformers can destroy only Chicago with a TON of effort.

Yeah Transformers arent much of anything. I'm just being generous. Here. I love Transformers but they're just robots.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  7. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Bounty Hunter

News Credits:
    If we're talking about the five or six guys Thanos had in Infinity War, I'd go with them. They were pretty resilient, whereas a lot of the Decepticons are easily taken out by humans.

If we're talking about something like the generic aliens from the first Avengers, I'd go with the Decepticons.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DarkRed401

DarkRed401 Well-Known Member

thanos

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Thanos squad from Infinity war I liked very much. I wish we had that in TF1 or TF2. Cull Obsidian made me wish Scrapper did something that cool in the movie.

10. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    His leviatans and large carriers (non-sentient vehicles) were snapped away in Endgame. Pretty sure it will affect Cybertronians too.

Tony literally drops a structure as big as a plane on Thanos on the battle of Titan that he shakes off.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    I think Thanos would win with the army he had in Avengers: Endgame. If he had the Infinity Gauntlet, then it's no question.

12. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 DYNAZENON! BATTLE GO!

10 miles away from you and rapidly approaching
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Which Thanos? Comics or MCU? Which Decepticons? Bayverse, G1, or Knightverse?

• Like Like x 1
  13. sevenlima

Thanos from the MCU and Decepticons from the Bayverse.

14. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 DYNAZENON! BATTLE GO!

10 miles away from you and rapidly approaching
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Thanos, definitely.

15. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Thanos.
    I wonder if the matrix of leadership from G1 could take out the infinity gauntlet...

16. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Thanos.

Even without all the stones he's able to take on entire teams of superheroes at once like it wasn't a huge problem. We aren't talking bottom of the rung heroes but all the A list that Marvel/Disney had under their control. Any guy that can slap around the Hulk shouldn't have any problem punching holes in robots that can't stand up to conventional human weapons.

Top that off with the generals have some strong super powers while outside of the Fallen there aren't any Decepticons that have shown any interesting powers. They can change into vehicles, tear up historical landmarks, and aim about as well as Storm Troopers. Transform and slobber all over the place doesn't seem like it has a real chance against tough as nails super villains.

Even the cannon fodder on both sides it seems like Thanos has the edge. Sure they aren't super strong but the Thanos horde way out numbers the Decepticon horde. Plus power level might not be such an issue when the Decepticon cannon fodder was so easily dispatched by regular humans. It seems like the Thanos horde pushed superheroes harder than the Decepticons could push regular people.

Plus the Decepticon space ships seemed kind of eh compared to ships that Thanos had.

The only thing the Decepticons might beat are the Spider Man villains because the Decepticons are good at sucking sand.

17. sevenlima

Maybe if Megatron have a powerful cybertronian artifact could rivalry with the infinity gauntlet/infinity gem.

18. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Different "wish". Tony snapped away Thanos and his army specifically, whereas Thanos' wish was an indiscriminate "50% of ~life".

19. sevenlima

Only alien tech could be used against alien tech. fire against fire.

20. NemesisPrime12

NemesisPrime12 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebony Maw himself could easily beat the crap out of Decepticons army. Plus Proxima's aiming that's said to have a high accuracy (at least in the comics), she could shoot any Decepticons at the eye or any weak spots