1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Meta...look at my BEST deck

Discussion in 'Transformers Trading Card Game (TCG) Discussion' started by MechanovaKing, Jan 11, 2019.

1. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [So. This is most likely the worst time to post this when wave 2 spoilers are hitting. ]

This is my best deck, that can go toe to toe with Insecticons, has crushed Dinobots many times, doesn't car what cars are doing, has a little trouble with Planes and Double Primes but still pulls out wins.

Vangelus keeps calling it "Trucks with Guns", so i guess that's it's name for now.

Deck:
    Armor Plating
    Blast Shield
    Handheld Blaster (The double blue is nice, but only two cause there annoying to get in hand)
    The bigger they are
    Reinforced plating
    Armed Hovercraft
    Primary Laser
    Force field (...of course...)
    Team -up Tactics
    Piercing Blaster
    Swap Parts
    Energon Axe (Too good to take out, but depending on what your fighting, Sometimes doesn't get played)
    Security checkpoint
    Static Laser of Ironhide (Why aren't all the named weapons design like this...it's so good)
    Drill arms

[I've sadly not gotten cargo trailer to work. And I love leap into battle and may put it back in. The only deck of mine that rapid conversation isn't in, you just don't need alot of flipping]

Characters
    Kup The worst card in the game
    Ironhide one of the worse cards in the game
    Inferno

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Moderator

News Credits:
    No Cargo Trailers?

3. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member