Deal with Galvatron first and then find the creators!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JoshimusPrime20, Dec 26, 2014.

1. BR3AKDOWN

BR3AKDOWN Stunticon Trooper

True, but those Vehicons he possessed where already pre-built by KSI. And they did indeed need the Seed (Rhymes not intentional) to make more Transformium, as it was the entire point of KSI wanting the seed. The dead Transformers on Earth wouldn't really get him much of an army compared to the 50 he had in AoE.

Again, Galvatron can't really do anything without his army aside from throw a tantrum in a city only to get driven off by the Military or the Autobots. Unless he finds a MacGuffin to make Prime come back.

2. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was the huge hunks that were at least dinosaur sized too.

3. BadGuyWins

BadGuyWins B-Movie Villain

Galvatron could always run into other Decepticons, ones that aren't KSI drones, and take over leadership (or feud for it, depending on whoever's in charge of the Decepticons in question during Megatron's absence). And then he can start doing the whole "warlord" and "destroy the world" thing again.

4. Sunstreaker92

Sunstreaker92 Autobot

I give up of trying to put logic into these movies. Just enjoy them and see what happens.

They plow more money into the brand and give us more masterpieces.

Until they reboot and someone can think of a well laid out plot that can sell toys as too. Just be happy the brand is still going strong.

5. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I disagree. Given the quality of the movies, I think the writers could use some help

6. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

I agree. The writers are all over the place with the plot/storylines.
    It's like the movies are trying to be too many things to too many people. You can't please everyone all of the time, but with these movies...they can try to do it one movie at a time without cramming so much into one movie, thereby losing the audience.
    Time to bring on some new writers.

7. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    And a few corpses in the laurention abyss as well (Blackout, Bonecrusher and Brawl)... Not to mention the remains of all the cons from the Egypt battle (Devestator, Constructicon clones, The Fallen, Protoforms). Where's all that "dead metal"? AOE insinuated that all they could use were the dead boys from the Chicago battle and any other cybertronians they've killed since then.

8. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Im glad you agree with me

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Only if they're good writers.

10. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or, they can add more to the Megatron 'master plan.'

In TF5, he'll be all:

"It was all part of my Master Plan. I knew someday Prime would decapitate me, and the puny fleshlings would build me a new body...stupid little things.

And now that I have no need for a Spark, and am in this land known as Chin-ahh, I can locate the sacred artifact that I had sent to this planet before I made my deal with Sentinel Prime, and even before I became the Fallen's ally...the artifact that will truly give me the ultimate power in the universe!"

11. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I actually hope that is what they do. They desperately need to undo Megatron's stupidity from DOTM if he's ever to be taken seriously again. It's not like there isn't reason, his original body was half dead. Plus AOE shows he had a way to transfer his mind, so it's not totally ridiculous to assume this was a backup plan for if things went bad with Sentinel.

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    In other words rip off the fandom's attempt at anything sensible....sure why not?

13. Galvatross

Galvatross Mask-free zone Veteran

I think the best way to go about the whole Galvatron-Creator story would be have Galvatron reassemble the remaining free Decepticons in the universe and maybe even free some prisoners of Lockdown's ship or the Creators. Maybe he considers or even agrees to an alliance with the Creators, but sooner or later he realizes that they are not his friends. Either the Creator's forces attack both the Decepticons and the Autobots, or maybe Galvatron turns on them while battling the Autobots. Either way, Galvatron and the Decepticons are now allied with the Autobots against the Creators and their allies.

Another thing I think might be cool is for the Creators to control some captured Autobots and Decepticons and use them against both sides. Remember, Lockdown said Optimus was built to do as he was told, and presumably that's true of many if not all other Transformers as well. Imagine if the Creator's controlled heavy hitters from both sides like Slog, Snarl, Omega Supreme, Trypticon, or the Predacons! Either way, if I were to guess I'd say that at some point the movieverse will become the Autobots and Decepticons versus the Creators and their numerous minions and allies.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015