1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Deadend's deadweight ebay bananza, it's all gotta go!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Deadend, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    So I'm finally unloading all my old stuff to make way for classics, movie, and animated.

So far I only have 2 listed as they weren't in packing boxes, but it's all gotta eventually go. From G1-Cybertron, this includes Alternators.

eBay Seller: ebuyerdawg83: Toys Hobbies items on eBay.com

Is my seller listing, I will attempt to bump this with the others as I list them.
    So far, only my Alts are listed, with a group lot of Armada Prime, Jetfire, and overload.
    Also listed a loose Energon Devestator Maximus with gestalt limbs.

I am also going to be listing various original Power Rangers Zords from the first season till whenever I stopped buying them. Also my Busou Shinki (Dog Howling, and Mao Chao) will be going up in a few days with a TransArmor Gattack from kamen rider kabuto.

I'm a new seller, so I needs feedback badly if you buy from me.

2. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Bump, sold the previous 3 lots of Energon/Armada/Alternators, now putting up Energon Grimlock and swoop (reserves at 35.00) and 2 Power rangers lots to get rid of them.
    The 2 Ranger lots are the Dairanger Thunderzords with MMPR season 1 trex and pteranadon, and the other lot is the role play weapons (Blade blaster, saba sword, dragon dagger), the original morpher from season 1-2, and the mystic morpher.

After these lots sell, next up are the two Busou Shinki, Trans Armor Gattack, and the Kakuranger/Power Rangers DX Ninja Zords, and maybe Energon Omega Supreme.
    I'm still barely scratching the surface on what I want to sell, so any requests will be bumped up faster to auction off if I have it.