1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

DC comics marvel online subcriber come here

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Optimus_Prime84, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Optimus_Prime84

Optimus_Prime84 Well-Known Member

read below

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Honestly, and don't take this as a jab, or making fun of you. It isn't.

I can't understand half of what you've written in all your Green Lantern threads so far. I see you are from Canada? Are you French Canadian? Is English not your primary language?

3. Optimus_Prime84

Forgot a few words in my sentence, sorry about that.

I want to know if you order via online an annual subscription of DC comics or mavel comics , in what condition will the book be delivered?I noticed in GLC #30 , that it was printed in Canada, if it is actually from Canada, why do they charge extra for shipping? Another thing, on the Nov issue of GLC #30, why does it say Jan 09?

Also, is GLC: Recharge worth buying or should i skip it and just read the story on wikipedia?

This is better?

4. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

That I can't answer, as I've never ordered an online subscription. I did have a couple of subscriptions in the early 90's through their mail-order. Most arrived in terrible condition, so I stopped. Though it was almost 20 years ago, I'm sure shipping methods have changed since then.

While it may be printed in Canada, I'm sure they get shipped to a US Warehouse or somesuch, which is where the extra cost is accrued.

Been like that for as long as I can remember. Books are always dated a few months after their actual street date. I'm not sure why exactly.

I thought it was a good read. I'd recommend picking it up.

Quite! Thank you. :) 

5. Optimus_Prime84

Lol , thanks for the answer, :p